The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance When Joining A Squad

SunnyShade

Overall, my computer can handle the game easily, but I've lately been experiencing lag issues where my FPS spikes downward from 60 to 10 when I join squads. It's constant. When i join a sqaud and start a game, it continues to lag. It occurs thoughtout the game aswell. It's getting to the point where it's agitating. 

Seriously, constant 10-15 fps is unplayable. And I've seen people writing a-lot about fps drops and been quite curious about it cause I haven't experienced that massive fps drops during my gameplay. I'm running i5 and GTX960.

What kind of gaming rigs are we talking about? And what missions? If it's only with high tier corpus missions I would blame bursas. Btw. nVidia released new drivers (9 hours ago). Previous WHQL drivers had some issues.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/916860/geforce-drivers/official-361-91-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-2-15-16-/

My CPU is pretty meh I'll admit... That's something I've always intended to change at some point though.

AMD A8-3870 APU

nVidia GTX 670

8GB RAM

64bit Windows 7.

I haven't downloaded the newest nVidia drivers so that could be it.

Happens in Infested missions for me, probably any mission TBH.