The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Shotting Razorback Is Possible?

Capetoider

Question

Was in a game where some dude with a opticor just... one shotted the damn thing... is it really possible?

I spam bubbles of S simulor with 4x buff in a mirage and it barely scratch it... still takes so much time... and the guy just get in the first bursa and OHK it... is it really possible? 

10 answers to this question

Sure it did actually damage itself?

Roughly 10% of my runs had the boss simply disappear and "die" giving and instant evacuation.

So war we are guessing what the triggers for that are.

As with he rockets, I tried that, didn't work even close after the Event started.

BTT:

Normally the Damage the Boss can recieve per phase is gated or caped so actually no, any kind of over damage should simply make "poof".

Edited by FieserMoep

That does work, found that out on my first run with Mag.. 2nd run was a test to make sure

Any others are just got giggles and mods

Can you elaborate on that? I used bullet attractor and verified that it made all its attacks including the rockets while being affected. Did not work tho.

I had it happen a couple times with Mag but only a couple out of the dozen times I did it with Mag. Could never reproduce it with any kind of consistency. Don't know what is causing it. I've seen the boss get one shot and also seen it seem to fall out of the map and die where the boss just poofs and disappears with no corpse.

also seen it seem to fall out of the map and die where the boss just poofs and disappears with no corpse.

Had that 3 times so far yet we were never able to reproduce it. The only guess we had that we always had someone really close to the crater and it only happens right after the start of the fight.

I had it happen a couple times with Mag but only a couple out of the dozen times I did it with Mag. Could never reproduce it with any kind of consistency. Don't know what is causing it. I've seen the boss get one shot and also seen it seem to fall out of the map and die where the boss just poofs and disappears with no corpse.

^^^^

Pretty much this. Mag can affect him to kill himself more quickly, sometimes, but it's inconsistent at best.