The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Ok To Delete Dojo Barracks?

Valafor

Question

10 answers to this question

You are a mountain clan but have a moon barack? If so then you are a moon clan and you should delete the moon barack and then reduce your clan size.

No we do not have a Moon barrack. We want to delete our Storm, Shadow and Mountain barrack to build other  stuff.

Edited by Valafor

That´s not possible, I am afraid, cause these barraks are requirement to build the highe barracks.

We don't want to build the higher barrack.We are done expanding. We  want to stay Mountain clan forever. We just want  to know if we can delete the barracks and replace them with other  roos i.e. dueling rooms, obstacle  course, etc.

We don't want to build the higher barrack.We are done expanding. We  want to stay Mountain clan forever.

We just want  to know if we can delete the barracks and replace them with other  roos i.e. dueling rooms, obstacle  course, etc.

You can delete any of the barracks for a larger clan, but to keep the Mountain barracks you need the smaller ones.  They are listed as a pre-requisite under the build section, which is pretty much the answer already in the game for you to see.

I have a shadow clan and we recently deleted the shadow barracks too re organize dojo.

With the shadow barracks gone we still remained a shadow clan.

I'm not sure if you can then remove the tier down as were aren't far enough along yet too have more than the one barracks but I do know that when I deleted our barracks we remained a shadow clan.

Recently we rebuilt our shadow barracks and everything still remained the same.

It didn't even give the usual notification where it warns you about increasing your clan size and what comes with it.

Hope this helps somewhat see you out there Tenno!

We don't want to build the higher barrack.We are done expanding. We  want to stay Mountain clan forever. We just want  to know if we can delete the barracks and replace them with other  roos i.e. dueling rooms, obstacle  course, etc.

Maybe I was a bit unclear, you need the smaller barracks to build the higher ones.

You need the shadow barrack to build the storm barrack.

You need the storm barrack to build the mountain barrack.

And because they are requirements you can´t delete them.

I have a shadow clan and we recently deleted the shadow barracks too re organize dojo.

With the shadow barracks gone we still remained a shadow clan.

I'm not sure if you can then remove the tier down as were aren't far enough along yet too have more than the one barracks but I do know that when I deleted our barracks we remained a shadow clan.

Recently we rebuilt our shadow barracks and everything still remained the same.

It didn't even give the usual notification where it warns you about increasing your clan size and what comes with it.

Hope this helps somewhat see you out there Tenno!

That´s a different story. You can delete the barracks from your recent clansize, because you are now able , as warlord, to decrease your clansize, but you aren´t able to delete barracks from a smaller clansize, e.g. if you want to stay a mountainclan, which is the intention of OP, you can´t delete the smaller barracks to get space.

Edited by Kuestenjung