The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Cores And How To Get Them Quickly

Foliage11877

Question

We all know the grind and almost chore it is to build up weapons, to forma them over and over again, spend hours grinding up the credits and mod cores to level those mods. Credits you can get 20k per run on any dark sector defense and if you know a better way then tell me please but that's how i know it. as for cores I would assume excavation or void missions but if you know any specific missions or ways to run them then that's what I'm asking from this forum. If you have any info please reply

Thanks 

5 answers to this question

Phobos - Zeugma. Better cores / run but lower level keys. Dark sector infested excavation but lower starting level enemies, smaller maps, closer excavators. No idea why no one runs this mission unless they just have no clue how good it is. I've run plenty of Triton and Hieracon and they dont come close in core yield on average.

I average 15-20 / 2k cryotic. Lucky to get 5 in 2k out of hieracon some times. Same with Triton. I will say that Hieracon and Triton are better for t3-4 keys though. Zeugma gives T2-4 with 4 being pretty rare.