Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Mission Type: 'blackout'

(PSN)ShrapnelX77

I was playing Warframe with a couple friends on PS4 when we started talking about cool ideas, and i touched upon one that seemed to take the spotlight.

Blackout Missions.

Basically, Lotus says a Tenno or Ally abruptly lost communication and she needs you to go to the last known location, find the missing contact, and complete their task.

The Twist: Blackout missions are exactly what the name implies, total communication loss.. and radar is jammed.

You enter the map blind, only local radar works (enemies and rooms) but the exit tracker, objective tracker, and way-points beyond the current room are hidden.

You scout the map looking for the lost contact, once you find them it will tell you what the objective was, you search for the objective and complete it, then you have to find your own exit.

Concerns, Critique, and Criticism are welcome, what do you guys think?

Edited by (PS4)ShrapnelX77

There would have to be incentives for not going to the wrong places... like... lots of enemies...

And if the enemies still appear on radar, I'm ok with it (can't play without enemy radar =p)

Actually a nice Idea... could be something in the steps of something like a "open map" mission... maybe faction missions where you can find a corpus that tell you to do something, but then a grinner says you need to do something else... and the outcomes came from your choices...

Maybe a "solo raid" type of mission?