Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Sortie Rewards

Canis1010

Since 18.4.10 on PC, Sorties give you 25R Fusion cores plus another prize from the season pool. The sortie I just finished (Sargus Ruk, Sabo-Rescue-Def) gave me the 25 cores, but no additional prize. Possible bug, and will we receive rewards post-fix?

Edited by Canis1010

I just had the same problem with today's Sortie. I got the 25 Rare cores, but no additional reward. In the Sortie rewards list it says that my received reward will be highlighted, but nothing on the list is highlighted, not even the 25 rare cores.

Edited by AlicornF

for me I just get cores, before AND after the patch, since they added that check box thing

II got the 25 Rare cores, but no additional reward. In the Sortie rewards list it says that my received reward will be highlighted, but nothing on the list is highlighted, not even the 25 rare cores.

^exactly this

Edited by Bizzaro21

• Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void!

With me no enemies spawned 4 times when trying to do it solo. I then did it public and didn't' get any R5 cores, even though Devine Will is still active.

CaEl8kw.jpg

Edited by cx-dave

They won't when they're substitutes for the checked items.

If I had a screenshot prepared of the 25 cores I got as a reward a couple days ago, I'd prove you wrong. But you'll just have to take my word for it when I say it had green text.

• 2 months later...

I believe it is one item from the list, the top 5 are repeatable, the others are a one time reward. So day one you can get the 25 cores, the next you may get the  Pyra syandana, then the next day you have a chance at one item from the entire list except the syandana.