Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sortie Rewards: Are They Different For Each Player?

Shifted

Question

I just finished my sortie for today and after getting the damn fusion cores for the second time in a row (despite unlocking only two unique rewards so far) I started wondering.

Like the title says, are the sortie rewards independent for each player, or not?

If they are not (which was the case in the old system where everyone unlocked the same thing), then this is a huge oversight which should be corrected ASAP.

A player who has already unlocked all/most of his unique drops could nullify the chances of dropping those items for players who have not obtained them this season.

Did anyone test this?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

4 answers to this question

Hi there,

With one Sortie I did, one guy got a Madurai mod, while the three other players all got cores.

What I see from this, is that if the reward is something certain party members already have, they will get cores or something, instead of getting a repeat reward. 

So this will not prevent you from getting stuff that your friends already got. You will still get it. They will just get cores or something.

Alright, so they are in still the same for the whole party, just replaced by cores for people who've already obtained them.

Somehow I did not consider that a possibility. 

I thought the roll on them was completely omitted.

:D

The cores I got must've been just bad RNG.

Thanks for the replies.