The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Crit Build

(PSN)sb001001

Question

How much base crit chance should a weapon have to make it a worthwhile choice for a crit build?

And is there a difference between the effectiveness of a crit build between primary/secondary weapons and melee weapons, or do these work in the same way?

Apart from the crit chance, are there any other stats I should be looking into giving a boost for a decent crit build?

8 answers to this question

For a melee crit build you want the chance to be about 20 to 25 percent, possible a 15 but not recommended. On guns higher on secondary crit than on primary but you still want a high crit chance because that is one of the main sources of damage.

10%+ for melee 

if modding for higher rank enemies go for a 20+ build for the berserker mod.

For a melee crit build you want the chance to be about 20 to 25 percent, possible a 15 but not recommended. On guns higher on secondary crit than on primary but you still want a high crit chance because that is one of the main sources of damage.

if modding for higher rank enemies go for a 20+ build for the berserker mod.

I just use maiming strike/blood rush depending on base crit chanse. if the crit chanse is lower then 15% thne I go for maiming strike yea and I alwas build for crit and alwasy run body count + I run Naramon as my Focus

Edited by OliverSniper