The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

IGN: RedGryffin

MR:  5

Timezone: CST

About: 
I work FT and am self-employed in Logistics and I tend to log when I have some free time either afternoons or late evening CST. Started in January and play Warframe consistently, I log mostly everyday and play about 1 to 3hrs+ once I am on.  I started with Volt because my friend joined with Excalibur so it was a good team. I have 4 other frames. So far enjoy Ember the most but also playing Valkyr a lot and maybe would like that as Prime. 

PC gamer and playing games since Wasteland in late '80s, moved to Fallout and subsequent games, Unreal was great. Loved modding Skyrim almost more than playing it lol. I have been playing MMO's since 2008. Once led a guild while guildmaster took a month break on a really old game, Anarchy Online. Helped new players and took them on "tours" to help them get the lay of the land and moderated arguments :p  Found Warframe on a Steam discovery queue and joined with my friend (who I dragged away from another MMO I didn't care for) We love it and finally realized to get the most from this game we should join a clan. Did a little research and liked what -FV-Runehawk had to say in Mission Statement and other posts.  I enjoy hanging out in chat and will join teamspeak etc, but sometimes go silent when I really am concentrating on a tough mission. I would be happy helping new players on the basics but still learning a lot myself at MR 5 (almost 6). I prefer PVE to PVP. I like that Warframe lets you play your own style whether its run and gun or stealth around analyzing everything. Looking forward to an invite :)

Thanks!

Edited by RedGryffin
add IGN

On 4/14/2016 at 9:00 AM, Balnuf said:

<Snip>

On 4/15/2016 at 7:51 PM, PiethekidRS said:

<Snip>

On 4/15/2016 at 0:12 AM, Blazefenix27 said:

<Snip>

13 hours ago, Goldpharaoh said:

<Snip>

11 hours ago, RedGryffin said:

<Snip>

Sorry about geting to you all so late. Im going to start trying to take applications daily again. 

Either way, Invites have been sent to all of you gentlemen, Welcome to the Fallen Vanguard ^,^

Hello big world

I am Ivelieu, of unmastery to the fifth degree, and feel my weak insides constantly flowing with viscous sauce. I live in Australia, which means AEST  (UTC+10) at 5-9pm, so my uselessness is multiplied. 

Perhaps I will be valued in this place?

On 4/15/2016 at 4:50 PM, Shreiko said:

I really like the design elements you used for this recruitment page, I want to borrow from the aesthetic to make mine for my new clan. Rest assured I will not use any of your assets, just using this page as a point of reference, inspiration and borrowing from its aesthetics. Is that fine with you? I will message a link to you of my recruitment page once it is done so you can make a decision.

Goodness, thank you very much! I apologize for taking so long to respond; I would have given you the green light right away if I had seen your message earlier. So yes, you're very welcome to use this as a reference. In case you want to use the fonts or find similar ones, I've used a combination of LeviBrush, Roboto, and Roboto Condensed. 

I look forward to seeing your finished product! 

11 hours ago, Ivelieu said:

Hello big world

I am Ivelieu, of unmastery to the fifth degree, and feel my weak insides constantly flowing with viscous sauce. I live in Australia, which means AEST  (UTC+10) at 5-9pm, so my uselessness is multiplied. 

Perhaps I will be valued in this place?

Hello my friend,

After the Old War, the price of Viscous Inside Sauce skyrocketed to alarming heights, making for devastating effects on interplanetary economic stability. If you speak true, then you, Ivelieu, are absolutely priceless. 

An invite has been sent to your inbox. Try not to stain the carpet. 

On 4/20/2016 at 3:45 PM, -FV-Runehawk said:

Goodness, thank you very much! I apologize for taking so long to respond; I would have given you the green light right away if I had seen your message earlier. So yes, you're very welcome to use this as a reference. In case you want to use the fonts or find similar ones, I've used a combination of LeviBrush, Roboto, and Roboto Condensed. 

I look forward to seeing your finished product! 

Oh sorry rune, i meant to talk to you about that earlier. ah whatever, just glad you saw it X) 

Mastery rank: 21

Time zone: technically mountain but we don’t do daylight savings so part of the year I am on pacific

Me: well family wife 2.5 kids (the .5 is 2 cats which maybe more trouble than the two actual kids lol) I am a medical courier I deliver the radioactive doses used for heart scans, GI bleeds and various other tests so if you see me glowing don’t worry its completely normal (>,>) lol I play mostly in the evening and on weekends except Fridays when go over to a friends for pen and paper RPG’s (gasp) I know I am old lol

What I bring: well me? lol I have been a Lt in my last clan for the better part of the last year which is probably a rough equivalent to your Imperial legates, I have also been running the clans recruiting and events for that time. Last couple of months I was promoted to second in command and have been doing the above plus running the clans steam page.  Also I can’t type worth a damn so there is that ;) I enjoy helping new players learn all the twists and turns this game has to offer, been trying to get on with the GOTL but I think I just am not on enough, still trying though! I have still to date not done a raid though this is mostly due to disinterest in my old clan and I have not wanted to pub my first time lol. Only occasionally do conclave but that’s more that it’s difficult to find a game most of the time. quite interested in your conclave training.

Think that about covers it

Thanks

I'd like to join your Clan, if there's room for me!

Mastery Rank  17 about to be 18

Time zone GMT 

I'm  working in shifts  so my time is not always certain but i´m normally online when i can, for now it´s a bit difficult because my monitor just died and i´m waiting for them to fix it and i´m playing in a old one that is about to died too XD.

i´ve was a General in the Angelus Curator Clan..i like to help new players knowing the game and have some fun doing it, for what i´ve seen i would really enjoy joining your clan. i apreciate your response. 

TY for your time 

IGN: largepixel

2 hours ago, Gildarts-bb said:

<Snip>

2 hours ago, largepixel said:

<Snip>

Experienced players are always welcome! and for joining you both receive an official Fallen Vanguard brand whip! both signed by Runehawk himself! 

Now get out there and whoop those new players into shape! 

Oh and uh... Welcome to the Fallen Vanguard gentlemen.

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

Just now, -FV-Dasheroo said:

Experienced players are always welcome! and for joining you both receive an official Fallen Vanguard brand whip! both signed by Runehawk himself! 

Now get out there and whoop those new players into shape! 

oohhh and you armed me too lol no new player will be safe lol ty 

IGN : Railgun_Alter

Mastery Rank : 8

Timezone : GMT -3 (Argentina)

Me : Um... Let's see... I'm a 20 year old college student (Boy? Girl? Does it matter on the internet? Hell, I'll go with boy just because my voice goes with it XD). Apart from gaming, I like watching anime, singing, writing, drawing..... gaming? I live with my mother and grandma in a ver small house, so chances of hearing my voice would be 50/50 :P. What else...? Um... I usually pull away from the internet on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays because I'm hanging out with my girlfriend (No, it's not imaginary, how dare you >_<), 
Oh, I also like food. Specially because I'm not fat :D

What I bring : I've been in multiple clans across many games in the past and even led some, so have knowledge on a clan's structure and way of functioning. I usually aren't of much use when it comes to getting nice stuff to other players, as I tend to have a terrible luck on my dates with RNGesus. But I do like walking people through situations they require help with (ie : Orokin Moon Spy mission, which is hard/fun no matter how you look at it :P). I have participated in Sorties and LoR up to now, so I know the gist of them. As for the conclave part, I must admit I've fallen behind on that matter. I used to be a very decent player, but I'm afraid I've gotten rusty, plus my Pc was downgraded, leading to a slight lag that further discouraged me from playing on Conclave. I do want to try out, however, your training :)

Is that all? I think that'd be all... right?

Oh well... I can always post another Wall o' Text :P

11 hours ago, Railgun_Alter said:

IGN : Railgun_Alter

Mastery Rank : 8

Timezone : GMT -3 (Argentina)

Me : Um... Let's see... I'm a 20 year old college student (Boy? Girl? Does it matter on the internet? Hell, I'll go with boy just because my voice goes with it XD). Apart from gaming, I like watching anime, singing, writing, drawing..... gaming? I live with my mother and grandma in a ver small house, so chances of hearing my voice would be 50/50 :P. What else...? Um... I usually pull away from the internet on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays because I'm hanging out with my girlfriend (No, it's not imaginary, how dare you >_<), 
Oh, I also like food. Specially because I'm not fat :D

What I bring : I've been in multiple clans across many games in the past and even led some, so have knowledge on a clan's structure and way of functioning. I usually aren't of much use when it comes to getting nice stuff to other players, as I tend to have a terrible luck on my dates with RNGesus. But I do like walking people through situations they require help with (ie : Orokin Moon Spy mission, which is hard/fun no matter how you look at it :P). I have participated in Sorties and LoR up to now, so I know the gist of them. As for the conclave part, I must admit I've fallen behind on that matter. I used to be a very decent player, but I'm afraid I've gotten rusty, plus my Pc was downgraded, leading to a slight lag that further discouraged me from playing on Conclave. I do want to try out, however, your training :)

Is that all? I think that'd be all... right?

Oh well... I can always post another Wall o' Text :P

Nonono...you need to make a five paragraph essay for your application while giving us your SSN, Address, and medical history.

But really just leave your clan and we can invite you.

Currently Master Rank 13.

My Timezone is CST.

A little about me, I'm a very laidback person, but i do tend to get, let's say, excited when i game. I have a little bit of experience being a leader. IRL, I'm a Senior in High School, and have already started college classes. I'm 17 and I'm looking to get back into Warframe after a somewhat long hiatus. I've been playing since around the end of U13.

I know alot about the game and have a majority of the Frames in the game. I can help newer players if i need to.

IGN is OhhhPredator.

Thanks for your time!

Hey :)

Mastery rank is 7

I use ye olde GMT

Started playing Warframe WAAY back around update 7 time, loved it then, but took a massive break for a bit over a year and started playing again a week or so ago. I guess I just wanted to get back into the game.

I like to contribute to any and all projects the clan has on, and have a pretty wide knowledge of the game in general. While my internet isn't the best, so is difficult when doing missions with other players or in the conclave, it normally holds together when in the dojo, so yay for clan participation ;)

thanks for ye consideration

ps my steam name is VeeDee if that helps in any way

Edited by VDPrime

Are you sure you want to join these guys, Jester?

Why, yes I am, Other Jester.  Yes, I am.

IGN: Jesterof_Chaos

MR7

Mountain time zone...for now.

Abouts me:  Short time lurker, first time poster (you guys popped my forum posting cherry, you should be proud).  Retired military, meaning I can take the snark as well as give it, with time on my hands and a bad video gaming habit.  A true casual player since I have another game on the side (or is this my side game?) that I have obligations to.  Mainly Thurs and Sat are the raid nights for that.

Whats I can bring to clan:  Vet of several guilds over the years, so I know how they go.  Currently an officer in that other game I mentioned above.  I lead raids over there as needed and help with recruiting and updating the guild roster for our site.  While I prefer to solo most of the time, I will gladly group up to help and will ask for help if I need it.

Edited by Jesterof_Chaos

Hi

Currently mastery rank 9

Timezone: PST

I started playing this game about a year ago and left after a week, flash forward until 2 months ago, and one of my friends invited to play this game again. I've been binge playing ever since. I enjoy trading and playing for the grind. Looking forward to bonding with this clan. :D

IGN: Grivon_

Edited by Grivon_

14 hours ago, Grivon_ said:

Hi

Currently mastery rank 9

Timezone: PST

I started playing this game about a year ago and left after a week, flash forward until 2 months ago, and one of my friends invited to play this game again. I've been binge playing ever since. I enjoy trading and playing for the grind. Looking forward to bonding with this clan. :D

IGN: Grivon_

20 hours ago, Jesterof_Chaos said:

Are you sure you want to join these guys, Jester?

Why, yes I am, Other Jester.  Yes, I am.

IGN: Jesterof_Chaos

MR7

Mountain time zone...for now.

Abouts me:  Short time lurker, first time poster (you guys popped my forum posting cherry, you should be proud).  Retired military, meaning I can take the snark as well as give it, with time on my hands and a bad video gaming habit.  A true casual player since I have another game on the side (or is this my side game?) that I have obligations to.  Mainly Thurs and Sat are the raid nights for that.

Whats I can bring to clan:  Vet of several guilds over the years, so I know how they go.  Currently an officer in that other game I mentioned above.  I lead raids over there as needed and help with recruiting and updating the guild roster for our site.  While I prefer to solo most of the time, I will gladly group up to help and will ask for help if I need it.

20 hours ago, VDPrime said:

Hey :)

Mastery rank is 7

I use ye olde GMT

Started playing Warframe WAAY back around update 7 time, loved it then, but took a massive break for a bit over a year and started playing again a week or so ago. I guess I just wanted to get back into the game.

I like to contribute to any and all projects the clan has on, and have a pretty wide knowledge of the game in general. While my internet isn't the best, so is difficult when doing missions with other players or in the conclave, it normally holds together when in the dojo, so yay for clan participation ;)

thanks for ye consideration

ps my steam name is VeeDee if that helps in any way

On 4/25/2016 at 9:30 PM, OhhhPredator said:

Currently Master Rank 13.

My Timezone is CST.

A little about me, I'm a very laidback person, but i do tend to get, let's say, excited when i game. I have a little bit of experience being a leader. IRL, I'm a Senior in High School, and have already started college classes. I'm 17 and I'm looking to get back into Warframe after a somewhat long hiatus. I've been playing since around the end of U13.

I know alot about the game and have a majority of the Frames in the game. I can help newer players if i need to.

IGN is OhhhPredator.

Thanks for your time!

A looooooooot of invites sent out to you fine folks.

IGN: StrifeEdge

MR: 6

Time Zone: IST

Info: This is me first time posting on the forums lol. Well, i joined warframe about a year back, played it for a while and then stopped playing it after a few months. My bro recently encouraged me to come back as the new updates had really sweetened up the game (with more incoming) and i really did love em. And i have been playing ever since the last month. I am a PC Gamer and i have played a whole lot of games and i still do. My love for MMOs started with ragnarok online, and i have been playing different types of mmorpgs ever since. 
Umm, i am 18 years old and am currently pursuing my bachelors in engineering (in my first year, more 3 to go) so i am kinda busy with that. But at the end of the day i need some time to get off all that hocus pocus and i now do that with warframe. 

Thank you for your time and i am eagerly waiting for your consideration. XD

On 4/27/2016 at 6:50 AM, StrifeEdge said:

IGN: StrifeEdge

MR: 6

Time Zone: IST

Info: This is me first time posting on the forums lol. Well, i joined warframe about a year back, played it for a while and then stopped playing it after a few months. My bro recently encouraged me to come back as the new updates had really sweetened up the game (with more incoming) and i really did love em. And i have been playing ever since the last month. I am a PC Gamer and i have played a whole lot of games and i still do. My love for MMOs started with ragnarok online, and i have been playing different types of mmorpgs ever since. 
Umm, i am 18 years old and am currently pursuing my bachelors in engineering (in my first year, more 3 to go) so i am kinda busy with that. But at the end of the day i need some time to get off all that hocus pocus and i now do that with warframe. 

Thank you for your time and i am eagerly waiting for your consideration. XD

And one freshly grilled invite has been sent.

Uh...be careful. It's hot. Like Runehawk.

IGN: Section42

MR: 16 (soon to be 17)

Timezone: GMT+2

About: 
28 years old. I work in consultancy. Due to the work schedule I don't usually have time to play extensively Monday-Friday so most of my playtime is in the weekend. I'm regularly doing void missions and spy/exterminates. Depending on the mission combination I will do sorties as well. Have not done any of the raids so far, though. Most played warframes: Ember, Loki, Frost and have recently been playing more Ivara and Equinox. I was part of a small clan me and my friends created when we discovered Warframe a couple of years ago, but since I was the only one still playing I decided it may be time for a change. Saw this thread on the forums and really enjoyed the effort you guys put into the recruitment post. It seems you have a nice community (and I like the name also).

Have been playing video games for close to 20 years now - mostly PC. What I like about warframe, besides the art style and graphics, is that it allows me to play at my own pace. If I have 30 minutes to play a video game I know I can jump in Warframe, do a few missions, shoot some enemies then logout. Same thing if I have a few hours to spare.  I mostly do PVE but may in the future do some PVP as well, if I get bored with the PVE at some point (although I don't feel like Warframe has good PVP potential).

So if there is any room left and you like what you read, toss me an invite. Cheers ;)

I would very much like to join

IGN: Nyyon

Mastery Rank 12

Timezone:PST

I'm a returning player looking for a new clan, I was originally after just some clan tech and trading capabilities, but the whole community idea really caught my attention, also shiny recruitment message.

As for what I can bring...there really isn't a whole lot, I'm just farming up for all the prime stuff I missed during my hiatus, so if people are doing a lot of farming we're gonna get along quite nicely.

Anyways, as for a little about me I'm a uni student, I generally like to think of myself as a decent person, I get along with most people so there shouldn't be any problems there.

Edited by Nyyon

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2016 at 1:47 AM, Section42 said:

<Snip>

On 5/1/2016 at 10:07 PM, Nyyon said:

<Snip>

Oh jeez I didn't even see these, we've all been so sucked into the Overwatch beta X)

Apologies for taking WAY too long to get these to you... I hope we can make it up somehow... 

MAYBE I can give you an official Fallen Vanguard brand whip signed by Runehawk himself!! specially designed by runehawk to deliver maximum pleas....-punishment, i meant punishment... now go whip those ranks into shape! 

Oh and uh, have an invite c: 

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

IGN: Mr_Shizo

MR: a tiny 3

Timezone: CEST - UTC/GMT +2

About:

Hy and Hello and Servus,

i'm fairly new to Warframe (about 2 active weeks) and i was i a relative big clan at the beginning (nooblets) but had big Problems to find co-op Partners because of the wrong timezone (US Clan with an Austrian Member). So there were only about 4 of 120 Members online when i was playing. So that means for me i'm acting like a single Player for the last 2 weeks and try to lvl up my rhino Frame and every weapon i have. I've tried so many things but i realized that i'm a S#&amp;&#036;ty newbie overall. I know most of the Basics - like bp's or about mods and i guess after 2 weeks i'm doing not that bad. In the meantime i's a bit difficult for me playing all alone - like Void T1 with just a lvl 22 not fully build Frame. But i'm trying to do my best with quests (actually first archwing quest). Otherwise i'm often on Earth/Lua farming void keys or on Mercury/Apollodorus lvling my low Level stuff. My mods are ok - nothing really rare and Special but it's works well for me - for now. Still got a long way to go !

And now a short summary about myself:

1. 29+1 years old (NEVER say the number with the "3" in it)
  2. Austrian (NOT Australian ---> COWS not kangaroos)
  3. Dad und Fulltime SW-Developer
  4. consequence of that fact in Point 3 are my online times - normally Mo-Fr from 8 p.m. till open end (Weekends not that often because of Point 3)
  5. my IGN stands for my behavior ch ch ch ch (shizo = schizophrenic)

Overall played Games till now were like WoT, DayZ Mod (Arma2), Rappelz, Single Player like The Witcher series etc!

In the Past i wasn't that "shooter guy" but i got used to warframe because of it's multiple possibilities (melee and guns and Kind of "Magic"). There's only one thing that drives me to despair in WF - THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO AND SO MUCH YOU NEED TO KNOW........glad i'm schizophrenic and there's a WIKI so i can divide this knowledge to all of my personalities :D

So if you're interested in a weird and strange austrian guy (i hope my english is good enough).......

cheers,

Shizo

Edited by Mr_Shizo

On 5/13/2016 at 4:21 AM, Mr_Shizo said:

IGN: Mr_Shizo

MR: a tiny 3

Timezone: CEST - UTC/GMT +2

About:

Hy and Hello and Servus,

i'm fairly new to Warframe (about 2 active weeks) and i was i a relative big clan at the beginning (nooblets) but had big Problems to find co-op Partners because of the wrong timezone (US Clan with an Austrian Member). So there were only about 4 of 120 Members online when i was playing. So that means for me i'm acting like a single Player for the last 2 weeks and try to lvl up my rhino Frame and every weapon i have. I've tried so many things but i realized that i'm a S#&amp;&#036;ty newbie overall. I know most of the Basics - like bp's or about mods and i guess after 2 weeks i'm doing not that bad. In the meantime i's a bit difficult for me playing all alone - like Void T1 with just a lvl 22 not fully build Frame. But i'm trying to do my best with quests (actually first archwing quest). Otherwise i'm often on Earth/Lua farming void keys or on Mercury/Apollodorus lvling my low Level stuff. My mods are ok - nothing really rare and Special but it's works well for me - for now. Still got a long way to go !

And now a short summary about myself:

1. 29+1 years old (NEVER say the number with the "3" in it)
  2. Austrian (NOT Australian ---> COWS not kangaroos)
  3. Dad und Fulltime SW-Developer
  4. consequence of that fact in Point 3 are my online times - normally Mo-Fr from 8 p.m. till open end (Weekends not that often because of Point 3)
  5. my IGN stands for my behavior ch ch ch ch (shizo = schizophrenic)

Overall played Games till now were like WoT, DayZ Mod (Arma2), Rappelz, Single Player like The Witcher series etc!

In the Past i wasn't that "shooter guy" but i got used to warframe because of it's multiple possibilities (melee and guns and Kind of "Magic"). There's only one thing that drives me to despair in WF - THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO AND SO MUCH YOU NEED TO KNOW........glad i'm schizophrenic and there's a WIKI so i can divide this knowledge to all of my personalities :D

So if you're interested in a weird and strange austrian guy (i hope my english is good enough).......

cheers,

Shizo

Invite sent.