The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

Regazozo MR 12

Est Time Zone

At night I like to fill up the bathtub with marinara sauce, and pretend I am a Meatball. 

Was a Correctional Officer for 10 years, now I just work night security. Just a normal guy that loves his video games. I have played every type of game you can think of. I generally play laid back but have competed in high end game play in several of them. 2700 Gladiator in world of warcraft, 3+ KD in Planetside 2. I guess you could call me a Hardcore Casual. Love to help peeps out with technical stuff. Showed most of my old outfit in Planetside 2 how to setup twitch accounts and get streaming. 

You guys/gals seem like a well setup group and I could use some peeps to run the stuff & things with if you will have me.

My IGN PsychoDraugr

My MR 14

My Timezone  PST

About me Hellow mates, I'm a 28 years old computer systems engineer and i also have a degree in graphic design working in a publicity agency, i've played more than 200 online games being world of warcraft the only game i've spent 4 years in, i've never been in an english school nor taking any sort of english lessons before, the little engrish i know is due to the several years of online gaming since 2002. Now im only focusing on warframe entirely, putting 3 hrs daily since i'm into space, cyborgs and samurais.

I offer Well i like helping others whatever i can, though i can provide one or two things about gaming to my mateys, also i can do my part by talking lots of random stuff and such, but the only thing i really want is to have fun with ppl.

Edited by PsychoDraugr

Digitalfowl

MR 5

CST

Hello, I'm a 20 year old college student. I've been playing video games since I was 10 and have been hooked ever since. I've played for thousands of hours in multiple video games and it's one of the things I enjoy above all else. I've put a fair amount of time into Warframe and would like to continue to do so. I am currently a part of the Lux gaming community after having join from PlanetSide 2 and so it has been a good experience. 

Well I can be a very good in-game partner and have been known as a good support and tank. Mostly I like to have fun with everyone when playing. 

On 5/16/2016 at 7:57 PM, PsychoDraugr said:

<Snip>

Well met Mr Draugr, you look absolutely terrifying. could you like... not eat my face? that would be nice.

On a more serious note, any experienced gamers are welcome. we need more people holding the whips, new people are getting unruly. AND YES IM STILL BEING SERIOUS. ಠ_ಠ 

and here, have an invite... just dont touch me... 

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

On 5/15/2016 at 9:24 AM, Regazozo said:

<Snip>

Hello there Mr... im going to call you Reg.. is that fine? well too bad. im calling you that anyways :3 

Like helping out with technical stuff? well Rune just started making videos, maybe you could help him out.

Oh and you play planetside? Might want to drop by the teamspeak sometime, our partner group Lux play quite often.

Here, have an invite Reg c: 

PogChamp322

Master Rank: 10

Time Zone: UTC+08:00 (I live in South East Asia or SEA)

About Me: I'm 15, almost 16, and I've been playing video games for almost a third of my life. Over those 4 to 5 years, I've played games such as Star Craft 2, Dota 2, Tribes: Ascend, Hearthstone, Planet Side 2, Team Fortress 2 and many more! I'm pretty friendly and when I am comfortable with others I can get very talkative. I'm also pretty addicted to playing video games, especially Warframe as I can play about 3-5 hours on weekdays and even up to 8 hours on weekends sometimes; though I do play a lot, my gaming habits haven't affected my studies yet.

What can I bring to the Clan: I don't have too much to offer, but I'm always up to helping out new players and overall helping out others and the clan!

PS: I really want to change my IGN, but it's too expensive. (Its a twitch emote and a dota 2 meme)

Also, your Clan introduction really sold it, very beautiful design!

Edited by PogChamp322

IGN: bowtie366

MR: 19

Time Zone (UTC-06:00) US Central time

About Me: I'm a 34 year old loser who's just had brain surgery in January ,not the highlight of my life but it's what happened .I've been playing video games for about 20 years.I mostly play coop games as of the last 4 years including Killing Floor1&2,Payday1&2 and Warframe .The main reason I found my way back to this game is because I'm broke due to the surgery, I'm limited to lifting 10 pounds so there's just not much i can do outside of sitting at the computer and watching TV.

What can I bring to the Clan:In my last clan I was starting to help a lot of new and old players with whatever they needed, usaully farming stuff

Why I left my last Clan:They had a bad case of elitism and i don't think there's a cure for that so I left.

Edited by bowtie366

My IGN Shinikii

My MR 12

My Timezone  EST

About me I'm a first year Game Development student who's been playing Warframe since Vauban was new. I also play other F2P MMOs, my last few temporary interests were Firefall (which is now dead) and APB Reloaded (which still has stupidly broken matchmaking and P2W). I mainly play PvE, cause I'm mainly playing F2P and I'd rather not touch League. I'm a gaming nerd, from both a consumer and a designer perspective.

I offer: A resource farming partner who will be available a lot. (first year courses are stupid) I'm really short on Mods, Cores, and crafting mats. So basically everything.

Hope to be seeing you guys in-game soon!

15 hours ago, PogChamp322 said:

PogChamp322

Master Rank: 10

Time Zone: UTC+08:00 (I live in South East Asia or SEA)

About Me: I'm 15, almost 16, and I've been playing video games for almost a third of my life. Over those 4 to 5 years, I've played games such as Star Craft 2, Dota 2, Tribes: Ascend, Hearthstone, Planet Side 2, Team Fortress 2 and many more! I'm pretty friendly and when I am comfortable with others I can get very talkative. I'm also pretty addicted to playing video games, especially Warframe as I can play about 3-5 hours on weekdays and even up to 8 hours on weekends sometimes; though I do play a lot, my gaming habits haven't affected my studies yet.

What can I bring to the Clan: I don't have too much to offer, but I'm always up to helping out new players and overall helping out others and the clan!

PS: I really want to change my IGN, but it's too expensive. (Its a twitch emote and a dota 2 meme)

Also, your Clan introduction really sold it, very beautiful design!

2 hours ago, bowtie366 said:

IGN: bowtie366

MR: 19

Time Zone (UTC-06:00) US Central time

About Me: I'm a 34 year old loser who's just had brain surgery in January ,not the highlight of my life but it's what happened .I've been playing video games for about 20 years.I mostly play coop games as of the last 4 years including Killing Floor1&2,Payday1&2 and Warframe .The main reason I found my way back to this game is because I'm broke due to the surgery, I'm limited to lifting 10 pounds so there's just not much i can do outside of sitting at the computer and watching TV.

What can I bring to the Clan:In my last clan I was starting to help a lot of new and old players with whatever they needed, usaully farming stuff

Why I left my last Clan:They had a bad case of elitism and i don't think there's a cure for that so I left.

1 hour ago, Shinikii said:

My IGN Shinikii

My MR 12

My Timezone  EST

About me I'm a first year Game Development student who's been playing Warframe since Vauban was new. I also play other F2P MMOs, my last few temporary interests were Firefall (which is now dead) and APB Reloaded (which still has stupidly broken matchmaking and P2W). I mainly play PvE, cause I'm mainly playing F2P and I'd rather not touch League. I'm a gaming nerd, from both a consumer and a designer perspective.

I offer: A resource farming partner who will be available a lot. (first year courses are stupid) I'm really short on Mods, Cores, and crafting mats. So basically everything.

Hope to be seeing you guys in-game soon!

Lotsa applications sent out.

1 hour ago, -FV-Metheria said:

Lotsa applications sent out.

Do the notifications show up immediately in our inbox, or does it take a while? I've refreshed the game a couple times and don't see anything.

IGN : LemurM

MR : 11

TimezoneGreenwich Mean Time (GMT)

About Me : I'm 20 years old , currently working part time and spending a good amount of my free time playing Warframe . I started playing games when i was 8 and i can't say i regret doing so although i have to say i play too much sometimes. Other than Warframe i am playing CS:GO right now where i log in for some competitive games with friends and then i usually go back to Warframe.

What can i offer? : I like helping people a lot. I don't know why but since i started playing online games in general , whenever i got good at a certain game i was then helping people. Whenever i am bored or see someone in chat asking for help i will probably offer to help them.

On 5/19/2016 at 9:00 PM, Shinikii said:

Do the notifications show up immediately in our inbox, or does it take a while? I've refreshed the game a couple times and don't see anything.

Apologies, by mistake sent it to "Shinkiii". Proper one has been sent.

5 hours ago, LemurM said:

IGN : LemurM

MR : 11

TimezoneGreenwich Mean Time (GMT)

About Me : I'm 20 years old , currently working part time and spending a good amount of my free time playing Warframe . I started playing games when i was 8 and i can't say i regret doing so although i have to say i play too much sometimes. Other than Warframe i am playing CS:GO right now where i log in for some competitive games with friends and then i usually go back to Warframe.

What can i offer? : I like helping people a lot. I don't know why but since i started playing online games in general , whenever i got good at a certain game i was then helping people. Whenever i am bored or see someone in chat asking for help i will probably offer to help them.

As for you, I didn't screw up!

Hi I'm looking to join up if you'll have me.

I'm Mastery Rank 12.

Time Zone EST.   Usually on in the afternoons on weekends.

I'm a mid twenties guy who plays this game mostly because of the incredibly positive community, so rare nowadays.   My favorite pastime is helping newbies learn the ropes, just yesterday i spend 3 hours helping a guy get a Kubrow.

I want to do more void runs, I'm currently collecting every prime weapon/warframe. 

I want to join a clan, relax and have fun.  I've been here since the beginning (IE I'm a founder) and want to finish well.

Hello

My INGN - Shadow8891

MR- 3

Time Zone - EEST

About me: well i`m 27 years old have played warframe in the past but as you can see from my rank i did not go far. I`m a casual player but if needed always there to help.

Edited by Shadow8891

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I would like to join your clan.

IGN: PictorialTemplar

MR: 12

TIME ZONE: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

ABOUT ME: I am a mechanical engineering student and I play games to relax myself. I like meeting new people and I have been playing warframe for quite a while. I have a mic and would like to talk with other people as a way of communicating and having fun

WHAT YOU CAN OFFER: I like helping out other players whenever I can. Whether it be taxi to planets or helping them farm for new items. Also I like to help players who are new to the game and give tips on how to do each thing. Overall I wish to bring a positive attitude to the community so that we all have fun.

Typheus

MR: 16

Time Zone EST

I'm 40yr married father of 2 young kids. Background in network engineering/IT. Kids keep me busy so I'm generally available later in the evening. Played this off and on since beta.

I have unlocked everything except most of the archwing nodes, which are new since I last played. (Which was when Loki Prime was released, 2 years ago).

Edited by Typheus
forgot add tz

Hello World! I'm genuinely interested in joining this clan!

My mastery rank is currently 6

I live in North America; Central Time Zone

I am a senior college student majoring in computer science. I enjoy all things computers and games. I work on campus in my university's Computing Center. Also, I'm an open book; always willing to answer any questions thrown my way!

I'm not as much as an active gamer as I used to be, but when I am online I don't mind having to farm, and farm, and farm, and farm for materials until I get what I want. Any new members wanting to know how to play, I don't mind showing them the ropes. Also, I have a mic! Communication isn't a problem. Unless you speak another language...currently limited to English.

On 6/5/2016 at 0:58 PM, PictorialTemplar said:

<Snip>

Oh it looks like you've already gotten an invite. Regardless, welcome to the Vanguard friend! 

On 6/6/2016 at 4:11 PM, Typheus said:

<Snip>

Well met Typheus, good to see another beta player that isnt burned out right now XD

Oh and dont worry, everyone is kind of bored of archwing. it should be getting revamped somehow soon, so i would save playing them till then. 

On 6/7/2016 at 0:22 PM, DragonsWake said:

<Snip>

And hello to you wake! nice to see that you have a mic, can never have too many people to chat with ^.^

oh and just ask people in the clanchat for our Teamspeak server. im sure someone tell you X)

On 6/6/2016 at 3:30 AM, osamabinswaggin said:

<Snip>

And i would love to invite you! but you need to make your application like everyone else, the format is on the front page. under the section covering conclave.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Those who filled out proper applications have been sent invites, Welcome to the Vanguard Gentlemen 

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

IGN: Elevator9

MR: 16

Time Zone: Eastern Time

About Me: I've played a number of MMORPGs over the past 4-5 years, including LOTRO, SWTOR, and most recently Firefall. I think of myself as a casual player, but I invariably get involved in some of the higher level content, since I enjoy the teamwork sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully completing a specific, difficult task. 

What I would bring to the clan: I enjoy teaching newer players and hosting endless void missions.

Edited by Elevator9

On 6/9/2016 at 1:37 PM, shawnvillegas said:

<Snip>

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told mr binswaggin up there^, kindly adhere to the application format on the front page and ill send you one right away!

On 6/9/2016 at 4:17 PM, Elevator9 said:

<Snip>

Like doing teamplay huh? You might be interested in join our raid commander -FV-Derpenning in some group raids. 

Either way you sir can have an invite. ^.^ 

Check your inbox, Welcome to the Vanguard friend.

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

My IGN: soyburger24

My MR: 7 (need to complete test to unlock 8 because I suck at the parkour in this game)

Time Zone: CST (US, Iowa)

About me: I love to play video games to relax when I'm not working or busy doing stuff outside with friends. I work on a sow farm and work on the family crop farm during spring/fall times (so I don't play much during those times). I also play Overwatch and League of Legends (not very much anymore). I am a kind person who loves co-op PvE games. Also, I am a HUGE Mass Effect and Transformers fan so if anyone wants to ever discuss ANYTHING regarding those topics I'm up for a chat.

What can I provide for the Vanguards?

Honestly, not much in the way of in-depth game knowledge and strategy as far as which frames/weapons are the best right now (I've been away from the game for a while). However, I can provide good coordination, in-game tactics during missions (I would love to try some organized raids sometime!), and I am also a very solid Rhino player for high level missions. I would love to be part of an active clan where I can help others by any means within my power like clearing mission nodes or doing syndicate missions (I run with Red Veil or Steel Meridian). 

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

soyburger24