Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility of adding additional tabs for appearances/ upgrades

Silent_Eagl3

Howdy doody all

I've been on a personal Crusade to get extra tabs for upgrades and appearances implemented in the game for quite a while now (I started April 2015). I have been posting this question for devstream Q&As, unfortunately. I've made another post about this before but has died off. Once again I believe It time to resurrect this thread. 

So why should we have extra slots for appearances and upgrades? 

For players who enjoy customising the appearances of their warframes three tabs can quickly be used up. I personally I use 6 schemes, Prime and non-Prime with one Prime set to mimic a non prime. With the recent trend of deluxe skins the power of fashionframe gets creative juices flowing and three slots quickly fill up.   

Of course this suggestion can be highly beneficial to weapon/ Warframe upgrades. For example Chroma can have (at least) 4 different builds thanks to his elemental buffs. Weapons can also have four builds with Grineeir, Corpus, Infested/ Corrputed, Corrosive Projection/ Shield Disruption and anything gimmicky for anyone to test out. For the extra cherry on top the option to rename the tabs would allow users to sort through their collections efficiently. 

Finally how would we implement this? This could be a mastery reward (perhaps every 5 ranks?) Or could be purchased with plat. I myself would be fine seeing a similar system to what we have for loadouts, including the proposed changes of an extra 5 slots available to purchase with plat. 

Finally if anyone has suggestions to make this better please let me know in the comments below, of course I'll keep posting for future Dev streams and will link this thread while its active. 

And remember this poorly edited image.....

img%5D

Edited by Silent_Eagl3
EDIT 1-Corrections, additional info. EDIT 2- More corrections+ editing

I'm certain there's a large portion of the community that already yearns for the day such additions may be implemented, me included. Perhaps an extra fashion-tab per every two mastery ranks, not unlike the loadout slot system we currently employ.

I've made a little concept of what I think should happen for multiple fashion-tabs.

Lunf3S2.png

Edited by NumberlessDrew

I vote in favor of the great FashionFrame lords.

But yeah, extra appearance tabs would be nice. An extra mod tab or two would be pretty useful as well, since there are a number of frames that could have more than three functional builds now due to the augment mods that are available.

8 hours ago, (XB1) Atinverde said:

instead of mastery, how about acquisition by using a certain frame/weap for a certain anount of time or ran ups? that way, you only get expanded customizable options for frames you want.

What happens if you apply Forma to a warframe? Do you loose the extra tabs? I feel as though I need to know more to make a more solid opinion.