Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Fallout 4 mod support coming

TheErebus.

WELCOME EVERYONE TO FORUMS 2.0

Man I missed this place. Welp, let's get started!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-official-mod-support-coming-to-pc-in-apr/1100-6435003/

So it seems that official mod support for Fallout 4 in April for PC.

As for consoles, no new information has been released.

Man, I'm liking the new forums layout. Although the tags is a bit annoying, why can't we add our own?

3 minutes ago, MetroFallout said:

Maybe it's finally time for Fallout 4 to be improved by total conversion mods. Let's be honest, a good portion of the vanilla game is complete crap (especially the story), it NEEDS total conversions. Still, would take some time for the first ones to arrive.

It's gonna take a hell of a lot of time for total conversions to come out. But here's to hoping the mods make the game what it should be.

I've stopped playing since the last patch. The glitches I found were actually essential to my own time management and having fun in Fallout 4. Consoles for some reason cannot enjoy console commands and apparently a single player game having a money glitch is crime against humanity. Whatever. I don't have time to wait on water distillers and farming to muster enough caps to buy one shipment of wood, only to have to wait another four rotations of farming and crafting to buy another block of wood when I have a real job and life issues demanding my attention creeping up on the clock. 

I've considered just deleting the install, but I guess it's the very nature of the developer and portions of the community always trying to block these shortcuts that just doesn't even make it worth a first day purchase, so much to the point where I'm starting to stay away from large games like Dragons Age and the Witcher 3 till much further down the road of DLC shipments.

I think I might wait till the Skyrim effect takes hold, where everything is released in a special edition disk and the developer has thrown open all the time gates and said F it for 39.99. Enjoy being level 100, all perks available. Only with Fallout4 it will be all materials available, or atleast easily craftable. 

Its not like there's another six rather large games all demanding the same amount of time grind eating into each other. Like Destiny, Fallout and it's patches has sorta pushed me onto looking for the next game that might be better at balancing my time against resource grinds, player satisfaction, and retention. 

4 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Man, I'm liking the new forums layout. Although the tags is a bit annoying, why can't we add our own?

The fact that it automatically adds a paragraph after pressing enter

I already hate this in the Warframe Wikia and the fact that they added this here is infuriating me.

Send help

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The fact that it automatically adds a paragraph after pressing enter

I already hate this in the Warframe Wikia and the fact that they added this here is infuriating me.

Send help

I can't send any help, but there's a settlement that needs your help. I've marked it on your map.