The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to get Chroma?

SatelliteStrike

Question

Firstly please no funny answers like cashing. Is questing or farming for plat fastest way? I need to do stolen dream quests + the rest and parts. Down side is I don't have planets past Saturn unlocked so might take time. Or should I hit void, vault runs till I get stuff worth 300plat? If farming is ideea what gives most plat? Wish I could get it for free but since miracles don't happen, what's the fastest way to get him? Quest route even if I don't have planets or farm route for plat. Give advice. Really want him as fast as posibile. 

5 answers to this question

You should just do the quest, there's lore in it anyway. And even if it isn't faster, I'm willing to bet it's easier.

Plus, the quest is required to unlock some of Simaris' stuff, so again, I'd just recommend doing it anyway.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
Adding Simaris tidbit

Well, right now you may get lucky with farming and selling the new Prime parts. Prices skyrocket whenever there's a new Prime Access. But as there's RNG involved, there's really no simple yes/no answer for this question.

Go have a look at http://warframe.market/ to find out how much plat you can get for Prime parts and http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void/ByRewards to see where the individual parts drop.

Edited by Kontrollo

Plat is the quick and easy path. Chroma is on the easier end of the spectrum when it comes to farming him though, although it will take a few days at least if you are starting out simply because you'll need to unlock some places (which you'll want to do anyway).

Join a clan with research completed or make your own clan (building a clan with all the stuff you need all on your own is more than doable) to get the Volt Part you'll need (I think it's the helmet). In the meantime, unlock and defeat Kela de Thaym on Sedna(for Saryn Systems), Lech Kril on Ceres (for the Frost Part, I think it was the chassis) and Sargas Ruk on Saturn (for the Ember Part).

Chroma is only available from the The New Strange quest, or purchase from the market with platinum. To access the quest you have to be MR5 and I think you have to complete Stolen Dreams first. Unless you have an abundance of prime parts lying around to trade, I would suggest doing the quest, as there is good lore there, and the quest isn't that long or difficult.