Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**petition** Remove Sprinting, This Isn't Sprint Online

Madotsuki

Please sign the petition with your IGN.

Since DE has nerfed sliding now, I think they should outright remove sprinting from the game. I never sprint in-game because i enjoy spending half an hour slowly advancing in each mission and exploring every corner for those oh-so-worth-it extra 100 credits or 20 rubedo, and I don't like it when the filthy rushers in my public games sprint ahead and leave me behind. You don't need to sprint to be able to complete missions, why should it be in the game?

This isn't Sprint Online, guys, please remove sprinting. My playstyle should be the only playstyle. I'm sick of having the option to hold the shift key to move faster.

(Number of people who don't understand sarcasm: 4)

Edited by Madotsuki

I completely agree! In fact, they should remove movement at all. I enjoy sight-seeing much more than running around killing enemies, can we please just be taken along the levels at very slow pace, so we could appreciate all the intriguing map design that literally repeats itself every second mission and there's nothing new to "discover" and "explore" about?
I'd really enjoy if you could remove weapons too, my playstyle is mainly trinity which doesn't use weapons at all, because I don't like hurting things. Please DE, cater to my personal preference and remove all weapons from the game, they promote too much violence for my liking!

So, basically we'll all end up being ninjas that can't sprint. That's like CoD, Super soldiers that can sprint for 10sec.

If you don't like rushers in public games, then don't play public games. How could such a simple solution not cross your mind.

And then again if you're being a troll, nice one.(sorry, I just glanced over the title and felt my powers of putting down OPs are needed once again)

Edited by DeadlyNerd

So, basically we'll all end up being ninjas that can't sprint. That's like CoD, Super soldiers that can sprint for 10sec.

If you don't like rushers in public games, then don't play public games. How could such a simple solution not cross your mind.

And then again if you're being a troll, nice one.

+1 to "people that don't understand sarcasm" counter.

I completely agree! In fact, they should remove movement at all. I enjoy sight-seeing much more than running around killing enemies, can we please just be taken along the levels at very slow pace, so we could appreciate all the intriguing map design that literally repeats itself every second mission and there's nothing new to "discover" and "explore" about?

I'd really enjoy if you could remove weapons too, my playstyle is mainly trinity which doesn't use weapons at all, because I don't like hurting things. Please DE, cater to my personal preference and remove all weapons from the game, they promote too much violence for my liking!

Pure Gold.

And then again if you're being a troll, nice one.

And it took the fourth comment for the first to show up. Not bad, not bad. I wonder if the "Number of people who don't understand sarcasm" count wasn't obvious enough. Or maybe YOU'RE sarcastic, in which case i dunno what to say :/

+1 to "people that don't understand sarcasm" counter.

+1 to people not reading the whole comment counter.

Also, this "nerf" everyone speaks of is barely noticeable so I have plenty of rights to reply like I did, even to sarcasm.

+1 to people not reading the whole comment counter.

Also, this "nerf" everyone speaks of is barely noticeable so I have plenty of rights to reply like I did, even to sarcasm.

+1 to people that can edit counter. And if you haven't noticed, the outlash of this nerf on forums is quite ballistic.

Let us not forget the joys of losing defense missions because of the awesome slow walk from one end of the map to the other while infested rushers are running past you to the pod, I simply adore that.

Let us just make it Sightseeing Online, everyone likes that right? We could even remove the running option and slow movement down to the aimed speed, and remove the enemies since they are just in the way anyways. All we want is to open up lockers and loot canisters.

While they're at it, they should take out jumping. The UI as well: I mean, what am I? Some kind of robot?

Edit: To those suggesting "sightseeing online," you do realize how OP eyes are right? I mean, think about it: You point your face in a direction and all of a sudden you just know what's over there? Come on, let's be serious here.

Edited by Meenmu

Passive aggressive weapons!!! Best game ever! Riot shields!