Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**petition** Remove Sprinting, This Isn't Sprint Online

Madotsuki

No, movement is an aspect of this game. Reducing it any further is ludicrous. The cooldown was added to prevent abuse of the system not to "harm" players. I am sorry you felt this hurt you but chances are if you feel the small cooldown has harmed you chances are you were a speed-runner and frequently had players silently hating you for leaving them halfway through the level behind mobs of enemies while you sat at extratction.

Seriously stop with the nerf threads. Talking balance is one thing but there are so many "nerf" threads going on it's just insane.

Now on the other note. Assuming you as the OP are bing 100% sarcasting then I am in agreement with you.

Edited by Estred

if you feel the small cooldown has harmed you chances are you were a speed-runner and frequently had players silently hating you for leaving them halfway through the level behind mobs of enemies while you sat at extratction.

As said by somebody who's evidently never been without a sprint mod.

Try being the slowest Warframe in your group with everyone else whining about how you should be kicked because you're stuck fighting all the enemies they just ran past for a few games and then come say that slide-dashing isn't nessecary again.

Edited by Aeshi

No, movement is an aspect of this game. Reducing it any further is ludicrous. The cooldown was added to prevent abuse of the system not to "harm" players. I am sorry you felt this hurt you but chances are if you feel the small cooldown has harmed you chances are you were a speed-runner and frequently had players silently hating you for leaving them halfway through the level behind mobs of enemies while you sat at extratction.

Seriously stop with the nerf threads. Talking balance is one thing but there are so many "nerf" threads going on it's just insane.

Now on the other note. Assuming you as the OP are bing 100% sarcasting then I am in agreement with you.

Now instead of silent hate we can have the entire other side be very vocal because a game they love has been ruined. Great compromise DE. I've played many games in the past that have had very great movement and I previously included Warframe among them, despite it's few glitches. Try playing Prototype 1 and then try playing Infamous 1. You just made the same switch. One game has a beautiful and fluid movement scheme that makes it fun just to run around. The other has a very clunky system that is a poor shadow of the former. Please, if you want to encourage slower, more explorative, play then reward players for that play style instead of punishing players of another. What you've done to the movement system has made my ninja feel like his shoes are covered in dog doo-doo and that's not good when one of your selling points is mobility. Try doing a slide and then making a 180 and you'll see what I mean. We can run up walls but we can't change our momentum from a simple slide?

Edited by Excitonex

Sprinting?

Why would we sprint, when we can all jog?

But then, why jog when we can all crawl?

OH! I know! Can we hold shift to go SLOWER!? :D

I like the way you think. Can we change jump to bunny hop? or /dance since we're not going anywhere fast.

honestly i did read only the title, but yea can sign on it,

they said they will deal with the rushers, i had no idea they meant by dealing with them=rewarding them

really?

i'm the one opening all the containers picking up all the credits and than get NOTHING as reward in alerts because 3 rushing morons that have sprint, fast stamina recovery and what knows what  *** mods for rushing , they never bother to kill anything or just few that are blocking they path.great job on "dealing with them"

sprint and all these rushing mods should be deleted, if they want they could make new ones that will be SUPER RARE, no idea why actually usefull mods like focus,streamline ,continuity are so rare that thousands  players can't get them, but they can get these rush NOOB mods everywhere they turn

anyway i just created a clan that is for us, people that like to go slow and steady , if you want sign up -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/61782-tired-of-rushers-like-to-go-slow-and-steady-and-loot-join-chillzone/

people, you are forgetting to nerf the most important thing. rolling. its just way to fast, its ruining my exploration, inmersion and any other word that ends with ion. please remove it DE

Capital idea, sir. Let's throw some sticky tack on our backs so we roll slower at least.

As said by somebody who's evidently never been without a sprint mod.

Try being the slowest Warframe in your group with everyone else whining about how you should be kicked because you're stuck fighting all the enemies they just ran past for a few games and then come say that slide-dashing isn't nessecary again.

I actually don't use sprint mods very often and I also do not play Ash or Loki (the common rush-frames). So please refrain from judging me simply because I do not wish to see aspects of the game nerfed to cater to a specific set of players who enjoy playing Tanks. The issue of Rushers is more a player problem than a development problem. You can slide-dash, just with a second or two between them.

I frankly was fine with how the movement was and think slowing the game down further is a very bad idea. The game is supposed to be fluid. I also think Rushing is a bit of a problem but again, player issue. A dev change maybe would be to check if a player is AFK (if so they don't count against the Extraction-timer) and make it so all at minimum 2/3 or 3/4 players must be present to start the timer. This way unless you got 3 rushers... you shouldn't have that problem.

Edited by Estred

So yeah, x3 combo pirouette backflip no scopes with Dread over the tops of enemies' heads are no longer possible because every other flip goes about 3 feet and gets you shot >_>

Did this nerf even look good on paper? Did they playtest to see how slow combat would become because of it?

I'm sorry DE, but you've thrown off the emperor's groove.

I completely agree! In fact, they should remove movement at all. I enjoy sight-seeing much more than running around killing enemies, can we please just be taken along the levels at very slow pace, so we could appreciate all the intriguing map design that literally repeats itself every second mission and there's nothing new to "discover" and "explore" about?

I'd really enjoy if you could remove weapons too, my playstyle is mainly trinity which doesn't use weapons at all, because I don't like hurting things. Please DE, cater to my personal preference and remove all weapons from the game, they promote too much violence for my liking!

Sight seeing? It's already happening, def missions have never been more of a campfest. Most of us just stand in 1 spot all game basicly. Move 10 meters to the left or right to pickup the occasional mod drop. Those 10 meters already feel like running way too much.

What they really should do is remove our legs and put us all in ninja wheel chairs. Then we all can roll along at the same pace and see the sights together, as a team!

Go down those ramps together, as a squad!

Take 2 hours to finish  level, as a unit!

What they really should do is remove our legs and put us all in ninja wheel chairs. Then we all can roll along at the same pace and see the sights together, as a team!

Go down those ramps together, as a squad!

Take 2 hours to finish  level, as a unit!

i got no legs and space wheel chairs copyrighted !