Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Operative gonna get you that nice 3000 Credits!

-TSA-voshond

Hej Warframe Forums!

With the new Forums i thought i give it a shot and introduce myself.

I'm Martin, 24, from Germany and i got Warframe since it was on Steam. At first it wasn't quite what i expected when i played an MMO and i was pretty busy with Counter Strike, LoL and WoW. I started a good year after or so, when the new Liset was released. 

I love this game now! I am a volunteer for the German translations of Warframe and when i have free time i hunt those Credit caches for my fellow Tenno >:)

Other stuff i do: Design for Web- and Desktop-Apps, Play Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Enjoy Football, hang out with my Warframe gaming Girlfriend and so much more.

Feel free to hit me up In-Game as i am always trying to stay busy!

hey guys! hey is it just me or am I like the oldest person playing this game lol are there any other older people out there? besides me or is it that only people who are very childish play it? im starting to feel creepy lol for being an old fart playing this game... if there are any other old farts like myself! say hi!!

11 minutes ago, Hobobunny said:

hey guys! hey is it just me or am I like the oldest person playing this game lol are there any other older people out there? besides me or is it that only people who are very childish play it? im starting to feel creepy lol for being an old fart playing this game... if there are any other old farts like myself! say hi!!

Please get your own thread =.=

lol, what is your definition of old? You're as old as you feel and behave I guess!? (30+ here and I'll leave it at that) ??

man well I should make a forum post for all us old farts lol because I find myself with a bunch of 14 year olds yelling at my old butt lol lately i found out im an very very sick and so im become a " Slow" gamer lol so i get all these little kids yelling at me lol but its not so bad! haha i kind of have fun with it and just pretend im 14 too! they really dont like it when you say  " I know you are but what am I" lol  <--total dork... probably fits in with the 14 year olds anyways haha I myself am 39 and I jsut cant seem to find many  "Adults" if thats what we are supposed to call our self lol haha these kids have no idea! how far gaming has come... us old farts remember BBS's and txt gaming hahaha but anyways! YAY nice to meet you other old fart! feel free to add me and you can also call me childish names if you like hahaha and yeah me and my daughter and my mom she is in her 50's and she games too oh man! but i watch her and ask her MOM!! what happened how come you suck!! so im guessing i will just get worse at this lol gaming will forever be in my blood! all games.. I run guilds just to teach people  how Guilds USED to be and when you are nice to people and help them and give them free stuff they freak out! lol but my guild on ESO was awesome because it was bringing back how gaming USED to be.. when people actually played to have fun not just to yell at each other....man I miss that! but i stopped playing ESO as soon as well they kind of messed the game up  (BIG SIGH) I came to warframe because when I got sick i needed a simple plain ole shooter and i REALLY wish they had more sci-fi happing in gaming.. little did I know how awesome this game was going to be!!

well im not OLD not to me lol its more that i just end up with a bunch of kiddos on my team all the time which I dont mind to much but they do like to run there mouth to much and makes gaming not as enjoyable if im in a badmood lol which isnt to often..but I miss the olden days of gamers.. man I played Car wars table top! lol and well im jsut a total geek and LOVE gaming I just guess I miss how things were when geeks were geeks my Ex I like how he puts it.. he says "OMG!! there are now  "JOCK" gamers!!!" lol