Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Emblem Fates

Vargras

Because no game does a better job of teaching you about math and probability quite like your unit with a 90% hit chance continually misses, but the guy with 30% keeps hitting. Really good game though, like really good. And probably one of the best final boss songs ever.

Also Kagero and Oboro are the best

I'm still trying desperately to get my hands on a special edition...

What started as a matter of convenience (all games on one cartridge) has turned into a personal vendetta against Nintendo.

will get that complete cartridge for approximately MSRP even if I have to dig it up from the ashes of the nuclear apocalypse!

2 minutes ago, Hortonman said:

I'm still trying desperately to get my hands on a special edition...

What started as a matter of convenience (all games on one cartridge) has turned into a personal vendetta against Nintendo.

will get that complete cartridge for approximately MSRP even if I have to dig it up from the ashes of the nuclear apocalypse!

I've got the special edition. Having everything on one cartridge is really nice.

Also means I get to play Revelation weeks before anyone without it.

Still trying to get the special edition ;_; Stalking nowinstock and various other sites. Refreshing Play-Asia every once in a while, but it keeps changing from 'Pending' to 'Out of Stock' to 'Pending'...

Well, there's bound to be restocks incoming, but I'm just getting a tad bit impatient now that it's actually released