Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex P build

Exillian

Question

Hello guys,

So I realized that my Lex P is weak as balls in sortie missions and now I am willing to invest a maximum of 4 forma into it total. Ideally 3.

and since its been a year since I played and alot has changed just want an update on how to mod my Lex P. Do I go all elemental, physical dmg, more mag capacity, crit chance etc etc.

7 answers to this question

Crit chance and damage. If you have Hydraulic Chamber, use it.

The only physical damage worth putting on it would the event +120% puncture damage mod, but you may as well just go elemental.

Mag capacity and such are... nice additions? but don't really add to DPS. You can use such mods if you want, but they're not optimal.

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Lex_prime/t_30_22203300_193-1-5-195-4-5-200-6-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-209-5-5-213-7-5-217-3-3_204-7-193-6-206-6-217-9-195-6-209-6-200-9-213-7/en/3-0-44

Good build >:3 

Trust me, I use this build. 

DISCLAIMER : Don't actually use it if yu like Meta gameplay.

Edited by YasaiTsume

Depending on how far i want to go i either use a full damage+crit build or slot a punchthrough mod in place of one of the elementals.

Generally i run with:

• hornet strike
  • barrel diffusion
  • lethal torrent
  • primed pistol gambit
  • primed target cracker / sharpened bullets (if you don't have the primed TC)
  • 3 elementals of which one is Primed Heated Charge / 2 elementals plus seeker

I use punchthrough for lower levels, and the max damage one for higher levels with a style that's functionally identical to a sniper rifle

1 hour ago, ChronoEclipse said:

Mag capacity and such are... nice additions? but don't really add to DPS. You can use such mods if you want, but they're not optimal.

Ice Storm is a pretty good mod for the Lex P. You basically only lose half a damage mod by using it. Which is a pretty low price to pay for the substantial magazine size increase.

Crit Build required pretty high and intensive shooting skill -> to the head to achieve maximum damage. 

If you are bad at it, i suggest get double elemental combo build, which it has 96% status chance.

a crit build has total damage on Lex = 2k + over 50% crit chance not counting hydralic crosshair, and can still put on 1 elemental. and over 55% status chance.

a double elemental combo build on Lex has total damage  nearly 4k, 96% status chance.

if you like to headshot then crit build benefit greatly, but if you don't, double elemental combo will help your lost damage if you can't  headshot them.

Lex is actually Latron compact, with better damage and overall stat.

2 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

This^ except replace the 3rd element with a rank 2 Seeker. Having your enormous damage shots penetrate to multiple enemies increases your DPS significantly 

If you don't have the primed mods just use normal ones.