The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Confusion with the Sortie Reward System

1RedSkittle

Question

So I log on daily to do sorties. The new reward system is much better than before, but I'm a little confused. 

My Confusion with the Reward System

Does every player  in your group have to have not gotten that item checked off the list of rewards for it to be rewarded? I'm asking because I just play sorties public (randoms groups each time, chances of everyone having the same rewards gained not likely), and after knocking quite a few items off the list of rewards all I started to get was fusion cores. Like 5 days in a row... So was I just unlucky or was there no single item that everyone in the group hadn't gotten so it just gave us fusion cores?  

Thanks in advance, and sorry for wording it so poorly.

- Guy who is probably looking too far into his RNG

8 answers to this question

Everyone in the squad receives the same item ( you can't get let's say madurai lens and the others to get cores )
That's why you should do premades (for the last one) with people that are missing the items you need after the first week for a better chance to get what you're missing from the season.

5 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Everyone gets the same rewards, at least kinda. In case someone in the squad already had that reward crossed off he gets the 25 fusion core reward instead.

This exactly. it rolls a dice for all rewards but if it rolls one you already have on the list it becomes a fusion core reward (either 25 cores or 50 cores btw)

Edited by Airwolfen

2 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Everyone gets the same rewards, at least kinda. In case someone in the squad already had that reward crossed off he gets the 25 fusion core reward instead.

is it always a 25 R5 cores, or can it be any of the repeatable rewards? like potatos and stuff