The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hatched my 4th kubrow and I have a question.

Achievement-get

Question

6 answers to this question

The cloak lasts quite a while. It deactivates when you fire your weapon, or attack in anyway.

Here's a line from the Warframe Wikia about it: "Stalk can persist for more than 2 minutes. However, it does have a time limit."

In my experience, it lasts long enough for me to sneak about without worrying, but the moment I attack it deactivates. ;) Something to keep in mind while playing with a Huras Kubrow or Shade Sentinel.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

The cloak lasts quite a while. It deactivates when you fire your weapon, or attack in anyway.

Here's a line from the Warframe Wikia about it: "Stalk can persist for more than 2 minutes. However, it does have a time limit."

In my experience, it lasts long enough for me to sneak about without worrying, but the moment I attack it deactivates. ;) Something to keep in mind while playing with a Huras Kubrow or Shade Sentinel.

actually if you have an offensive warframe power (ash's shuriken for example) you can use that to attack while cloaked and it won't cause it to drop 

3 minutes ago, Gildarts-bb said:

actually if you have an offensive warframe power (ash's shuriken for example) you can use that to attack while cloaked and it won't cause it to drop 

Yeah, I forgot to mention that... Certain attacks from Warframe abilites won't pull you out of the Cloak.

But clicking your mouse button with a rifle or pistol equipped, or melee striking most definitely will. :)