The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Rush Worth on Excalibur?

(PSN)SurenMT

Question

13 answers to this question

i personally don't see the worth of rush on anything when you can just bullet jump>quick aim>roll>slide>repeat or just slide>roll>sprint>repeat, or even bullet jump>press roll like half a second before the double jump>roll, but if you have space for it, go ahead.

For me, I only put Rush on frames which has sprint speed of < 1 .

But as for Excal, utilizing his Blind is in fact more effective in CCing enemies, instead of running / evading them.

Or what Cryozar have said, use the bullet jump.

It is a matter of personal preference. Personally, I use the Parkour 2.0 maneuvers to traverse the terrain, so I do not find a need to waste a slot to fit in Rush. However, Rush does have its benefits in making sure I can move through narrow areas more nimbly and quickly if I am in an area where trying to bullet jump will cause me to fly off the map, so I do use it sometimes. 

If you are someone who likes to play Melee-Only, the Rush mod will really help in reducing the time chasing enemies to slice them in the face. 

It depends on the build you are going for with him. If you are doing an EB focused build there really isn't room for it, even with an exilus slot(which should be handspring). However if you are just doing a generalized build then rush is fine for him. 

Not especially.

People tend to avoid too many unneeded mods on Excalibur for the reason of fully unlocking his potential of Exalted Blade and Blinds, and frankly, if yur playing him for such a build, there should be little or no space left for Rush, even the Exilus Slot would be replaced with something like Power Drift.

His 225 Armor is no small amount tho, so Armored Agility would be a better pick if one chooses to make a Blind oriented Melee build.

Mostly not. For low level exterminates use ember or volt. 

If you just to prefer some speed and don't play things like sorties, use armored agility instead of steel fiber. It's not horrible compromise. 

I know it's not efficient 100% but I swap fiber for armored agility fairly often on my non hardcore duty builds - I just don't like being too slow. 

3 hours ago, YasaiTsume said:

Not especially.

People tend to avoid too many unneeded mods on Excalibur for the reason of fully unlocking his potential of Exalted Blade and Blinds, and frankly, if yur playing him for such a build, there should be little or no space left for Rush, even the Exilus Slot would be replaced with something like Power Drift.

His 225 Armor is no small amount tho, so Armored Agility would be a better pick if one chooses to make a Blind oriented Melee build.

Don't forget that Excalibur Prime has 250 Armor. That said, you could customize three different builds, one for EB, one for Blind, and one for rushing. Rush would be the last mod to put on, as Armored Agility and other mods are preferred for quality of life purposes and optimization.