Nikana Prime build

VxeR

Question

Hello. 

I wanted to know if this build is viable for end game:

-Pressure Point

-Blood Rush

-Body Count

-North Wind (might get swapped for Shocking Touch when I forma it)

-Fever Strike

-Berserker

-Fury

-Jagged Edge (I'd put Buzz Kill but ain't nobody got plat for that)

Thanks

4 answers to this question

this is my build for the lovely red crits

-Pressure Point

-Blood Rush

-Body Count/reach/primed reach (if your not melee only then dont use body count)

-true steel

-organ shatter

-life strike/berserker( you can choose for life steal or faster killing

Edited by jopos15

depends how often you plan to melee. Vs corrupted:

-Replace North Wind with Shocking Touch

-Fury becomes redundant imo so I'd rather put something else there. I like to use Life Strike, but True Steel, Primed Reach, Molten Impact, or Buzzkill would work as well if you just want to hit as hard as possible, with True Steel meaning you score red crits sooner

-Replace Jagged Edge for Organ Shatter. With the builder, they calculate dps based on your chance to crit, but once you hit a high enough combo multiplier that basically makes you score nothing but crits all day every day, organ shatter is going to pretty much destroy that and Buzzkill's usefulness because it's giving a damage bonus to all your stats when you land a hit as opposed to just slash damage, in fact, once it gets going it'll beat out True Steel too. "Oh but True Steel means I can red crit sooner" well, thing is, the red crit multiplier is (2 x <total crit multiplier>) -1. without organ shatter, that means your crit multiplier is x2, which means your red crits have a 3x multiplier, which is LESS THAN if you were to carry organ shatter

Edited by Cryozar

I use Fury because I find Blind Justice first combo to be extremely slow, and yes I have P reach but I didn't notice that big of a difference.

I'll try swapping out Jagged for Organ shatter and see how it goes

Oh and yeah when I forma it I'll put Shocking T, North Wind is there only because it matches polarity

Edited by VxeR