Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maroo's Bazaar tax makes it useless

Flibbertigibbety

While I like where the bazaar is going, it's pretty much non-usable due to the tax. I mean... 10%? Really??? Very few dojos charge even close to that tax, and at least if they do, the clan actually gets that tax for expanding the dojo. The bazaar tax is just a useless penalty that ruins the trading experience. Why would anyone use the bazaar when they could just go to their dojo and do it there for less credits?

Credit tax should go to the dojo the trade is being hosted in, imo. [edit] - or am i stupid? iunno

[edit2] I think it used to be that Syndicate weapons could only be traded in the Bazaar, and that has changed.. so the tax should also be the same as in a dojo, don't you think?

Edited by SpiralViper

17 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

Credit tax should go to the dojo the trade is being hosted in, imo. [edit] - or am i stupid? iunno

[edit2] I think it used to be that Syndicate weapons could only be traded in the Bazaar, and that has changed.. so the tax should also be the same as in a dojo, don't you think?

Yes, there's obviously a tax charged to all players that are receiving items... based on the item traded. there's no way out of this. I'm specifically talking about the additional 10% tax charged for all trades at the bazaar. I agree with you that the tax should be whatever the player's dojo taxes. If you're not in a dojo, there should be no tax.