The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is DE ever gonna give warlords the ability to add clan ranks?

(XBOX)Immoral Malice

Question

9 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Aura said:

Sidenote: why the Hek was this moved to Players Helping Players?

Wouldn't this be considered Feedback?

The OP asked if DE had discussed it, or if it was never going to happen.
The answer was that they hadn't discussed it.

If the OP would like to address DE and give feedback on a potential change like this, then they can do so in the feedback subforums.

Please avoid using profanity. In the future, if you have a question about forum moderation, it is best to PM the moderator in question.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

I thought there was talk of adding another clan rank, one for the addition of the chat moderators, but I haven't heard anything on it in a long time. 
Outside of that, there hasn't been anything in this regard discussed that I can see.

Chat moderation was added on as a toggleable role for ranks but there wasn't a new rank added for it just a new switch for warlords to use.

7 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Chat moderation was added on as a toggleable role for ranks but there wasn't a new rank added for it just a new switch for warlords to use.

Yup, this is exactly what i want so i can manage the clan much better ^_^

This answer sheet is a total mess, tbh. 

Yes you can change the names of your clan ranks, but you are limited to a certain  number, but I assume OP already knows that.

He appears not to be asking about whee to change the clan ranks but why there is this limited number of clan ranks. 

I get that you may want to have more if your clan is very big, so I think this is interesting feedback on which we can discuss whether there should be an unlimited number of ranks or if it's limited, to how much and if the current limitation is okay. 

I'm personally against moving this to the players helping players forum as this forum is exclusively for players who need guidance. This post does not classify as OP probably is aware of what the clan features are in the game.

Please do not misunderstand posts on the way they were written. Were not all Charles $&*^ens or William Shakespeare

(PS; this anti profanity thing has been taken too far. I cannot even write the name of a well regarded author down. That's bullocks)

Edited by InglriousB
Profanity madness