Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt.

Eftycchia

Just now, Derinkavat said:

Did a T3S and ended up going up to 1h with Valt(not eria.) because i didn't pay attention to the timer. Well, still no Saryn Chassis.

lel

Thought you wanted the DBZ punching speed feeling.

Valteria and I took our share of one hour long T3S runs for that chassis.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

lel

Thought you wanted the DBZ punching speed feeling.

Valteria and I took our share of one hour long T3S runs for that chassis.

I have JoJo for the punching speed.

Though me and a few others from the LPW cast has been trying to get Saryn Chassis. Only Reliant, Val and SteelDrake succeeded.

Edited by Derinkavat

1 minute ago, Derinkavat said:

I have JoJo for the punching speed.

Though me and a few others from the LPW cast has been trying to get Saryn Chassis. Only Reliant, Val and SteelDrake succeeded.

Still remember when we got it. I was Excal and Valt was Saryn, the exorbitant amount of nullies made us fall once and again.

Last minutes I was just jumping and swinging all over and reviving Valt (don't know why, he started dying alot in the end). Minute 59 ran to extraction. Minute 60 got the chassis and I slash dashed to extraction. Happiest dash of my warframe life.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Still remember when we got it. I was Excal and Valt was Saryn, the exorbitant amount of nullies made us fall once and again.

Last minutes I was just jumping and swinging all over and reviving Valt (don't know why, he started dying alot in the end). Minute 59 ran to extraction. Minute 60 got the chassis and I slash dashed to extraction. Happiest dash of my warframe life.

Haven't had the time to actually farm for it religiously.

Though i managed to find some wacky builds like that breakdancer Volt.

1 minute ago, Derinkavat said:

Haven't had the time to actually farm for it religiously.

Though i managed to find some wacky builds like that breakdancer Volt.

Only time I farmed for something religiously was Frost Prime and Soma Prime.

I've been trying some fun builds lately, like the eternal bladestorm ash, a solo Trinity, a solo Mesa, the ever-knockdown Ember and gonna try the looter Atlas eventually.

7 hours ago, Mofixil said:

Tell me more about long and fruitless runs.

623f317b0b.jpg

Hidden Content

Only reason i used Kogake was because of its underrated nature. So does Volt. But there's no use of Naramon in this run so i can still feel good probably maybe not really.

Also the build itself aren't optimized for long survival runs. I just didn't expect myself to run for that long with a weird build that isn't even meant for surviving.

Edited by Derinkavat