The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashes when opening navigator

Meyerka

Question

Hey

So ive been playing the game for a week now, all gud etc never had any crash what so ever...
Now suddenly after playing the game today for a few hours.. it crashed on the screen ya get after a mission..
Now whenever i go to the navigator it just freezes and crashes the game..
When i switch it to solo it seems to be fine, i can open the navigator at least..

Any idea how to fix this or what the problem can be?

4 answers to this question

Already optimized the game cache etc yea, tryed starting the game without a few launchers n stuff blabla.. all didnt work unfortunately =[
Its weird tho cause it just started happening all of a sudden.. internet seems fine etc so im not sure.. No1 messed with the net while i was playing or something so yea. 

Ill try support as well.

I used to have a similar problem but without the crash part. What fixed that for me and also a few others was updating drivers, all of them. To do it conveniently you can use a third party program such as driver booster 3 or, less conveniently,  manually order windows to check every driver through the device manager.

Before you try that I suggest checking file integrity and cache through the launcher options.