Warframe Concept: Arsenal

OoKeNnEtHoO

Stats

Health: 150

Shield:50

Armor: 500

Run Speed: 1.0

Skill 1: Exalted Glaive - this is an active skill

Arsenal summons an glaive and throws it forward.

Glaive damage can be increased/charged by holding down the "1" button before release to launch the glaive.

Glaive damage affected by power mods.

Glaive distance affected by duration and range mods.

Glaive charging speed and flight speed are affected by casting speed mods.

Skill 2: Vacuum - this is an active skill

Arsenal sucks in the air around him causing a vacuum that pulls all enemies in a distance around him towards him.

Arsenal can only cast this when not on the move.

Range of skill affected by range mods.

Speed of animation is affected by casting speed mods.

Distance the enemies are pulled/dragged towards Arsenal is affected by power mods.

Skill 3: Exalted Greatsword - this is an active skill

Arsenal summons a greatsword and swings it around him, cutting anything around him in a circular slash motion.

Size/Length of the greatsword is affected by range mods.

Damage dealt is affected by power mods.

Skill 4: Exalted Sword and Shield - this is a trigger on skill like Exalted Blade, Hysteria etc

Arsenal summons a sword and shield and when the shield is raised, all damage from the front is blocked completely.

When the shield is raised (by pressing the alt fire button), the run speed of Arsenal is increased when moving forward.

The sword takes on melee mods from the equipped melee weapon.

I'm proposing this as an alternative to Excalibur because I love Excalibur as it is now but I'm also aware there are others who don't like the idea of using the waves. So, this is a tankier version of Excalibur with no waves but lots more close range skills.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Because this more or less sounds like a troll thread.

It's not. I'm actually very serious on this one. Some of it was originally my idea for Excalibur Umbra but I decided to make a new frame out of it altogether.

It's a tankier sword themed close ranged frame.

5 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

It's not. I'm actually very serious on this one. Some of it was originally my idea for Excalibur Umbra but I decided to make a new frame out of it altogether.

It's a tankier sword themed close ranged frame.

Excalibur Umbra is going to have the same abilities as the first one. "New frame altogether"? It has Excal written all over it.

I think we have enough frames that do that whole "Close range tanky" theme.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

18 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Excalibur Umbra is going to have the same abilities as the first one. "New frame altogether"? It has Excal written all over it.

I think we have enough frames that do that whole "Close range tanky" theme.

Woah..I hope not.

If it's gonna have the same abilities, I don't know what would be the point to Umbras since we already have prime and normal versions.

I was also originally suggesting for Umbras to allow their skins to be swapped with the prime or normal version so we can have frames with same theme but different abilites (Umbra) but yet have the skin of normal or prime versions on if we own them and vice versa.

Currently, we have Valkyr, Rhino, Frost, Trinity, Atlas and Wu Kong which can tank but I don't see why we can't have a lesser tank that deals melee damage but in a slightly longer range than claws and is sword themed.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

1 minute ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Woah..I hope not.

If it's gonna have the same abilities, I don't know what would be the point to Umbras since we already have prime and normal versions.

I was also originally suggesting for Umbras to allow their skins to be swapped with the prime or normal version so we can have frames with same theme but different abilites (Umbra) but yet have the skin of normal or prime versions on if we own them and vice versa.

Currently, we have Valkyr, Rhino, Frost, Trinity and Wu Kong ( did I miss someone else? Feels like I did but I can't think of it now) which can tank but I don't see why we can't have a lesser tank that deals melee damage but in a slightly longer range than claws and is sword themed.

Umbras are their own frame, as evidence from the Changyou version shows. Haven't seen the stats, but I've been told that they're even better than Excal Prime.

And I think you missed Atlas.

3 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Umbras are their own frame, as evidence from the Changyou version shows. Haven't seen the stats, but I've been told that they're even better than Excal Prime.

And I think you missed Atlas.

I thought the Changyou version still uses the old abilities? Its ulti is still Radial Javelin and it still has Super Jump.

If I recall correctly, the stats showed an excal with higher armor and energy pool.

I heard DE is working on the Umbra system.

I hope its not just some quick churn-out-of-the-mill minor tweak frame like the Primes.

Ah yes. Atlas too. Thanks.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Just now, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

I thought the Changyou version still uses the old abilities? Its ulti is still Radial Javelin and it still has Super Jump.

I heard DE is working on the Umbra system. I hope its not just some quick churn-out-of-the-mill minor tweak frame like the Primes.

Ah yes. Atlas too. Thanks.

Yeah, we'll see.