Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"we're Looking Into It"

Tent27

Second day on the "Day 7" tier of log-in rewards, and on this day, and the day before, I get another useless 10k credits. Except today, I had FOUR Void Keys flash in my face.

They sure did fix them log-in rewards and RNG!

Edited by Tent27

common stuff will always be more common.

how did people get the impression it would be a void key dispenser?

the fix was primarily with the fact that they were all useless rewards. they put in more interesting stuff now. but the common stuff will always pop more often. its also the stuff you care about the least.

just how it works. and it always flashes good things, but that doesn't mean you have a shot at them. it doesn't actually spin or anything. your reward was probably determined before you ever saw the square come up.

Edited by MetalGerbil

Let me guess:

It's not fixed until you get Formas, potatoes, and free platinum 4 times a week. Right?

It's not fixed until I stop CONSTANTLY getting XP and Credits. At least give a boost at a chance to get something that doesn't suck.

It's not fixed until I stop CONSTANTLY getting XP and Credits. At least give a boost at a chance to get something that doesn't suck.

You could just get XP, Credits and Vauban BPs, when you've already built him. Hell I got tired of it so I Decline the BPs now.

Honestly, ammo boxes would be better than exp rewards.

At least with ammo boxes you can use them when you please, with the exp rewards then you literally get nothing if you have a lvl 30 of that item.

I made a suggestion at one point that they could either make the XP an item, or have it go into a pool(Assuming you don't need it right there and then). Then you could use it later, like when you Forma something, or build a new weapon/frame/etc. This way it's actually somewhat useful.

I made a suggestion at one point that they could either make the XP an item, or have it go into a pool(Assuming you don't need it right there and then). Then you could use it later, like when you Forma something, or build a new weapon/frame/etc. This way it's actually somewhat useful.

I actually really like this idea. It would help bridge this divide between the players who work towards mastery and the ones who work towards polarization, they would have access to things they were previously locked out of entirely, and done in a fair way. Or maybe each item has its own XP "item", so someone could focus on leveling one particular weapon, then trade that for other XP to get mastery. I mean, apparently you can store XP in lockers and boxes, this seems like the next logical step.

But back on topic, 2400 XP is a really pathetic reward, even to someone who wants more XP.