Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HONEST GAME TRAILERS

(XBOX)CrownKingNox

Just now, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Oh xD

Back to Topic: If smosh ever decided to make an Honest Game Trailer about Warframe then they should be Honest obviously or they'll get a lot of hate. SO someone has to play with them and explain everything before they drop the controller and say its Pay2Win instead of Pay For Convenience

*plays intro to game again* 

STILL A BETTER STORY THAN DESTINY BRO. but honestly it would be nice seeing as how you don't need to pay to win, just pay for being impatient lol 

1 minute ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

itundreddary our differences in consoles.  GOTTA SAY I love that name xD 

A Guild I made years ago for other MMOs I played before which was A legend, from the games combined we had over a two hundred members coz the Guild was used as a daycare for all ages ranged between 10 to 50s because we all know that the online players are most likely to be A******s, so Parents had their kids play with them Until salt from outside got to the guild and destroyed everything (Obviously no one remembers this name because I was only 15 when all this happened xD) Back to topic once again: we need to storm Smosh Games' s comments then! EVERYONE! TO ARMS!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

So are you saying my dreams are going to eventually become Batman? AND you aren't exactly helping me get this post back ON topic

Your dreams can't be batman if they're dead.On topic though, I hate smosh with a passion so I wouldn't like seeing an honest trailer about warframe because it'd be on one of their channels.

In a world where an evil empire has taken over half the galaxy, and another evil organisation has taken control of the other, comes an ancient hero that has awakened to fight evil.

Warframe.

Choose from a large selection of different characters, that isnt instantly available until you've at least grinded for awhile or have bought with platinum.

each warframe possessing 4 unique abilities that shape the battlefield, but you will end up using only one.

Create a vast arensal of weapons only to find that you spend more time waiting for it to finish than actually using it.

Explore the vast world of the solar system, where most mission are locked and require you to play duplicate game modes over and over again. Before you unlock that one node that makes leveling everything easier.

And after becoming one with the void and defeating all of the enemies, prepare to face the true final boss: region chat.

*epic music ensues along with montage of chat conversation*

Starring: He-man (excalibur), mr freeze (frost), Xenomorph (nyx),  my grandma got ran over by a reindeer (vor), bewbs (sayrn).

Farming simulator 2015.

Edited by 321agemo

Just now, 321agemo said:

In a world where an evil empire has taken over half the galaxy, and another evil organisation has taken control of the other, comes an ancient hero that has awakened to fight evil.

Warframe.

Choose from a large selection of different characters, that isnt instantly available until you've at least grinded for awhile or have bought with platinum.

each warframe possessing 4 unique abilities that shape the battlefield, but you will end up using only one.

Create a vast arensal of weapons only to find that you spend more time waiting for it to finish than actually using it.

Explore the vast world of the solar system, where most mission are locked and require you to play duplicate game modes over and over again. Before you unlock that one node that makes leveling everything easier.

And after becoming one with the void and defeating all of the enemies, prepare to face the true final boss: region chat.

*epic music ensues along with montage of chat conversation*

Starring: He-man (excalibur), mr freeze (frost), Xenomorph (nyx),  my grandma got ran over by a reindeer (vor), bewbs (sayrn).

I CAN HEAR IT IN MY HEAD WHILE READING IT! IT'S SO PERFECT!!! 

The lack of comparison to Pokemon is highly disappointing.

In a world where Interplanetary societies exist, conflict unfolds when an unknown enemy wages war upon the known universe, but with everyone being too busy trying to screw each other YOU are sent to resolve it. By your Mother. (Wait, wha-).

Pick from 3 starter Frames such as:

- Volt, the electric type.

-Excalibur, the one everyone picks

-Mag, the mag..netic...type. I'm sensing a pattern here.

But one frame is not enough to fight off a war, that's why you can go on an epic adventure, fighting off Leaders on their home planets, which in turn gives you a key to challenge other leaders in other planets(They are not gym leaders damn it!), epic stories unfolding before you as the struggle to build a new frame becomes all the more rewarding, or you can just skip all that bs and buy them from the shop, but you still have to fight the leaders to prove yourself(STOP IT, we aren't kids in an adventure).

Want story? We got you covered, play through the second dream on a spiritual journey of the frame finding it's owner, a 12 to maybe 18 year old boy/girl, being carried by his/her mother.

(....God damn it, this IS pokemon...)

Starring: Pikachu, Ninja, Magnemite, Team Rocket(Vor).

Warframe - Gotta Own Em All!

Too lazy to come up with other comparisons, but they are there :3.

Edited by BlazerEraser

Just now, BlazerEraser said:

The lack of comparison to Pokemon is highly disappointing.

In a world where Interplanetary societies exist, conflict unfolds when an unknown enemy wages war upon the known universe, but with everyone being too busy trying to screw each other YOU are sent to resolve it. By your Mother. (Wait, wha-).

Pick from 3 starter Frames such as:

- Volt, the electric type.

-Excalibur, the one everyone picks

-Mag, the mag..netic...type. I'm sensing a pattern here.

But one frame is not enough to fight off a war, that's why you can go on an epic adventure, fighting off Leaders on their home planets, which in turn gives you a key to challenge other leaders in other planets(They are not gym leaders damn it!), epic stories unfolding before you as the struggle to build a new frame becomes all the more rewarding, or you can just skip all that bs and buy them from the shop, but you still have to fight the leaders to prove yourself(STOP IT).

Starring: Pikachu, Ninja, Magnemite, Team Rocket(Vor).

Warframe - Gotta Own Em All!

Too lazy to come up with other comparisons, but they are there :3.

LOVE IT! I wonder how many more people will actually comment THEIR versions of this!