Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam showing incorrect play time after recently linking?

RedVeilOperative

Question

Hi there.

I just recently linked my Steam account to Warframe, so I could buy the Mag Skins (they're really good, by the way). I've played for around 210 hours or so, but after linking it, Steam thinks I've only started playing since I linked it. Which is fair enough, but is there a way to display my correct play time and achievements on Steam?

3 answers to this question

No, there isn't. 

This is because steam isn't linked to your account on Warframe. It's only overlaying the Warframe game. So it records how long the game has run whilst it's connected to steam and it will notice achievements that are being made whilst it's on. 

The only way to get these achievements is to introduce your friend to warframe on your pc and your steam, but I wouldn't advise this. 

Steam Displays how long you have run warframe through steam this includes the launcher so it's never going to have the same value as warframe on top of that warframe only counts the time you spend in-mission as playtime steam will count as long as the game is running EX: I have ~3.5k hours on steam but warframe says I only have 1085

all linking to steam does is let you use your steam wallet to buy things, use Tennogen, and get some of the old winter sale items.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Typos