The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How have your ODS rewards been lately?

starsrift

Question

I'm wondering if the ODS drop table is gibbled for some reason. I've run it 5 times or so in the last couple weeks, and weirdly, every time my 20min (C) reward is  T2 Capture key. That specific key, not a random key, which makes me wonder.

If it was different keys or some other trash loot instead of the prime gear I'm hunting for, you know, I wouldn't be happy about it necessarily, but I wouldn't suspect it of being bugged. :)

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, AnonymousArmadillo said:

I run derelict survivals for fun and I have not noticed a change thus far. For me, the rewards is still a nice mix of keys and sometimes the Nova P part.

Perfect, thanks. I've just been having a run of strange luck, then. Okay! :)

They ARE pretty fun! Don't know that I feel comfortable solo'ing them, though, and getting a team together can be a PITA. ;)

Edited by starsrift

I agree with this.  The drops have definitely been nerfed all around.  I ran 25 T3 exterminate keys. I got 15 Nyx systems, 8 Vasto receivers and 2 Soma stocks.  Not one Nikana BP, Saryn BP or even a Nyx Chassis. 

I also noticed on T3 Survival i always get either a Carrier BP or a Dual Kamas BP.

It seems the most common drops have been increased significantly.

I feel your pain, the same thing happens to me, getting next to nothing and consistently diminishing returns for runs, even the base credit reward is worse than some of the missions at the same enemy level on Eris. The Derleict just needs a lot of work right now I feel