Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunoichi - female shinobi warframe

(PSN)MrDemigod81

Kunoichi is the complete shinobi kit warframe master of deception, she deceive her enemy into attacking her and striking in the shadows.

Passive 1: shadow walk201011010100.jpg – when kunoichi sneaks behind  an undetected enemy in a crouching position she can trail him/her in complete stealth to all surrounding enemies. she becomes one with her enemies shadow. Kunoichi will lose her stealth if she gets out of her crouching position or alarms are actived.

Powers

1.     After image- moving at ferocious speed kunoichi will leave an image of herself that draws enemies for a short duration and opens them up for finishers for those who are in close range of the image. Kunoichi can make up to 5 images before she can recast. – duration mods do not effect the duration of the images there is set duration that will appear on the screen hud.

2.    Shadow Carrier- Kunoichi is one of the most prepared assassin type warframes. she summons a raven shape Sentinel that is equipped with four different types of weapons for espionage, spying, and assassination. (Similar to Ivara)

•    Kavat Claws – made from kavat nails these allow kunoichi to latch to walls converting the wall latch timer to a power duration.ninja_hand_claw.jpg

•    Caltrops- Kunoichi throws spikes all over the ground, if stepped on enemies will hop around in agony with a small chance of them dropping there weapons for short duration. (NOT a complete disarms not trying to copy loki)13-04-08-2086LS01H%20Higgins%20Armory.jp

•    powder – Kunoichi throws a powerful substance that can either cause blinding, posioning, or acidic corrosion. The color of your energy determines the effect.metsubushihatsumi.jpg

•    Sticky bomb – Kunoichi throws a sticky shuriken that explode on her command.

3.    Kawarimi – Kunoichi is a master of deception when her health is below 25% she disappears in a puff of smoke choking enemies and leaving a dummy/ mannequin of her, teleporting 10m behind the enemies and drawing them near the dummy/mannequin; Restoring only 1/3 of her health this ability has a five second window before she reappears allowing you to chose a safe location, before teleporting. if she has shadow carrier actived she’s able to use one of the two abilites; powder or sticky bomb. If powder is selected the Smoke effect is replace with blind, poison, or acid. If sticky bomb is selected the dummy/mannequin will be mark and will detonate upon reappearing. Kunoichi can store up to four dummies at max rank.  (NOTE: this ability will cause shadow carrier to go into cooldown if used in conjunction with Kawarimi)Body_Replacement.jpg?1330972090

4 . feign of deathseppuku_xlarge.jpeg– Kunoichi deceives her enemies by marking them with a death aura; committing a fake seppuku! She stabs herself in the stomach with her ninjato (below) ???????????tenryutsunami3-600x600.jpgcausing a massive slash proc; Fooling her enemies or those who didn’t die from her slash attack; causing them to believe she is dead enemies will pass over her body for power efficiency duration. Once this ability runs out or deactivated she emanates the revival animation causing knock back proc this power goes into cooldown after revival. If Kawarimi and shadow carrier are active allowing synergy between the two powers upon her fake death this uses  all her stored dummies/mannequins causing both powers to go into cooldown. If Kunoichi is killed during the activation of this ability. She performs seppuku taking all those already mark with her.

Note: I wanted her powers to have some synergy, so her 2nd, 3rd , and 4th would synergize together very nicely. I didn’t want her 4th to be a spamming power, I made sure she had enough utility.

Here's a few pics for inspiration of kunoichi,  I would like to work with someone in her concept these kunoichi's are from street fighter (ibuki) and Tenchu (ayame)! 

latest?cb=20120203032327latest?cb=20150318212547

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

Ugh...kids, if you want to fake a seppuku do NOT  stab yourself in the stomach. I repeat. DO-NOT-STAB-YOURSELF. This will NOT  fake the seppuku.

ALSO: Samurai killed themselves. Ninjas didn't do that at all.

But the idea is neat

Edited by RoyalGuard02

6 hours ago, RoyalGuard02 said:

Ugh...kids, if you want to fake a seppuku do NOT  stab yourself in the stomach. I repeat. DO-NOT-STAB-YOURSELF. This will NOT  fake the seppuku.

ALSO: Samurai killed themselves. Ninjas didn't do that at all.

But the idea is neat

LMAO thank you and yes ninjas didn't commit seppuku only in media, but this is why it's a fake seppuku. If you played Tenchu wrath of heaven: the shinobi in this game also commits a fake seppuku to kill his enemy as well as Yoshimitsu

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

5 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

So Ash before Ash became a dude.

No..not ash his kit is so different from kunoichi kit is not really the same. I wanted her to be different. No press 4 button her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all have synergy, and she has utility. She is far from ash!

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

1 minute ago, (PS4)BIGHEBREW said:

No..not ash his kit is so different from kunoichi kit is not really the same. I wanted her to be different. No press 4 button her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all have synergy, and she has utility. She is far from ash!

Thematically speaking. Ash is the 'ninja' frame.

Just now, Rehtael7 said:

Thematically speaking. Ash is the 'ninja' frame.

Yes, we all suppose be ninjas, we have kunai, hikou are shuriken, and kogake is a ninja weapon, like the advertising "Ninjas play for free" ash is a male aspect of a space shinobi, that's why I created kunoichi  (which is female ninja)

Just now, (PS4)BIGHEBREW said:

Yes, we all suppose be ninjas, we have kunai, hikou are shuriken, and kogake is a ninja weapon, like the advertising "Ninjas play for free" ash is a male aspect of a space shinobi, that's why I created kunoichi  (which is female ninja)

Which means yes, she is thematically a female version of ash.

10 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Which means yes, she is

10 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Which means yes, she is thematically a female version of ash.

Yes, thematically! But for powers no. Like Nxy was supposed to be Excalibur, but her kit is totally different.

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

37 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Nyx is in no way thematically related to Excalibur, other than their appearance. Excalibur is the sword/ knightly warframe, Nyx is the psychic. 

Yea, but kunoichi has nothing of ash as well! Not one ability. Loki has a teleport doesn't mean Ash is a copy of loki! Both ivara and Loki has an invisiblity doesn't make them ash. Kunoichi has a passive that has prerequisite for stealth didn't want a ash copy. I wanted her to be more deceptive then ash. The female ninja used more deceptive techniques then males historical. Ash is an assassin type hit invisible and take the enemy out he has no real utility. Kunoichi is a ninja by name I gave her ninja utility. Honestly, if I were to do a complete Kunoichi theme ..umm..don't think people want a warframe to have sex with a grieneer just to kill'em! So, she's ninja by name not by skills, and powers. 

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW