The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, about Berzerker on the melee for an Ash for Bladestorm

Troll_Logic

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)maelstromm15 said:

Only fury and quickening work on bladestorm as far as I know. Mod wise anyway, arcane trickery and strike also work.

The speed boost of Berseker's stacks are indeed added to the Bladestorm animations. However, Bladestorm itself cannot proc Berserker so you will need to melee to proc the stacks.

Edit: This information is wrong.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

5 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

The speed boost of Berseker's stacks are indeed added to the Bladestorm animations. However, Bladestorm itself cannot proc Berserker so you will need to melee to proc the stacks.

How certain are you of this? I just tested in the simulacrum, and while I could see a definite difference with fury and quickening, I couldn't see any difference at all with three stacks of berserker.

I was pretty sure of it, anything that speeds up your attack speed works on it. In fact, one of our favorite builds is a max power strength + duration Volt with a Bladestorm ash. Not near my PC to test it at the moment but I will double check again when I get home.

39 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Ohh.  So you're saying I need to melee first to proc Berserker and then it'll work with Bladestorm?

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

Ohh.  So you're saying I need to melee first to proc Berserker and then it'll work with Bladestorm?

No, I was wrong. Berserker does not work on  it.

2 hours ago, (PS4)maelstromm15 said:

How certain are you of this? I just tested in the simulacrum, and while I could see a definite difference with fury and quickening, I couldn't see any difference at all with three stacks of berserker.

I checked it out on several tests and I was wrong.