Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is a Lex Prime worth in plat?

NeonAbomination

Question

5 answers to this question

The Normal Price Ranges from 15-30p , But if Someone is selling for 40 or 50 p then Dont go to him , unless you are skilled enough to DRAG him down to 30 or 25.

I will personally recommend you to Farm Lex Prime, Because It is very easy to farm , no rare keys , no long -run farming :D

Hey, thanks for all the quick answers! And a hello right back to you Pur3!

After looking up where the prime parts drop and stuff, it seems like it would be pretty difficult to farm unless you managed to get to a high level. I've already played for like, 50 hours, and haven't gotten a single key for the missions that drop Lex Prime parts.

I don't really want to spend a lot of time farming for them, so that's why I came here.

But you're saying it's not hard to farm for it? How do you figure, if you don't mind me asking?

From what I understand, you need to do high level void missions, which basically require high level equipment, which means high level mods and lots of levelling and credits, all things I don't really have.

If I can farm it, I will, but I don't want to go through hell to do it.

1 hour ago, NeonAbomination said:

Hey, thanks for all the quick answers! And a hello right back to you Pur3!

After looking up where the prime parts drop and stuff, it seems like it would be pretty difficult to farm unless you managed to get to a high level. I've already played for like, 50 hours, and haven't gotten a single key for the missions that drop Lex Prime parts.

I don't really want to spend a lot of time farming for them, so that's why I came here.

But you're saying it's not hard to farm for it? How do you figure, if you don't mind me asking?

From what I understand, you need to do high level void missions, which basically require high level equipment, which means high level mods and lots of levelling and credits, all things I don't really have.

If I can farm it, I will, but I don't want to go through hell to do it.

Or you can get help from better geared players :P