Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to get Credits and Orokin cells on Saturn?

NeonAbomination

Question

Hey y'all. I'm at a point in the game where I need to gather a bunch of Orokin Cells (10 I believe), and a TON of credits (like, 100-200 thousand). From what I gather, only two planets drop the cells, and one of them is a high level planet that's too far for me to deal with alone (which is how I'm playing), which leaves me with either paying real money, trading stuff I don't have, or farming on saturn. I want to do the last option.

What would be the best mission for me to do on saturn to maximize my credit/orokin cell gain?

Thanks everyone. Also, hey Pur3! I know you're reading this!

2 answers to this question

best farm spot for credits is definitely akkad on eris, 20k+ per run, and its pretty easy cause just use something like a tonkor, stay up, and its done, extract after 5 waves, rince, repeat. obviously it would be better with a credit booster, or you can also do hierachon on pluto, do 1 excavator, then extract, same credits i believe

as for orokin cells, as bouldershoulder said, best spot is sargas ruk on saturn, has the highest chance to drop em, AND its assassinate mission, so the mission is pretty quick