Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass Effect Andromeda delayed

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/mass-effect-andromeda-pushed-back-to-early-2017/
So Mass Effect: Andromeda has been pushed back into 2017. EA has said that: 

“We've got our Battlefield first-person shooter game coming in the third quarter, and our third-party title that Respawn, our partner, built, called Titanfall, it's the second title that they brought into that brand. Both of those are first-person shooters and will be targeted around both the fast, action-driven shooter market, as well as the strategy-driven market in the quarter,” he said. “We have all our sports games. We have our Mirror's Edge runner game, it's first quarter. and then we have Mass Effect, which is a sci-fi action game, in our fourth quarter. So big year ahead and we're pretty excited."

I guess it kinda makes sense why they'd delay it, they got a lot of games coming our way so I guess it's best to give some more development time to what is one of their most successful franchises.

Im not really excited to see another Mass effect game mainly because the first trilogy was soo good. I get the feeling this was a corporate decision by EA and not Biowares. Which would explain why the development has been pushed back, and last I checked Bioware has nothing to do with the games in EA's release list.

I dont think Andromeda will have the same heart and soul that the first 3 games had.

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Im not really excited to see another Mass effect game mainly because the first trilogy was soo good. I get the feeling this was a corporate decision by EA and not Biowares. Which would explain why the development has been pushed back, and last I checked Bioware has nothing to do with the games in EA's release list.

I dont think Andromeda will have the same heart and soul that the first 3 games had.

let's just hope it does

I don't care as well. ME:A will be Bioware downfall for sure. Several reasons is for that.

Several Bioware veterans left Bioware, now this. Remember also fails with DA2, ME3 ending and Reckoning. (Yeah Reckoning as last DLC, is smaller than Retaliation wut?) And DA:I. Well about DA:I SP we can complaining but DA:I MP is kinda an joke. Only two DLC?

I love ME series, but not EA.