Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Boredom Cause Me To Go Manic?

Circle_of_Psi

Alright, so of typing this massage of right now, I am severely bored and for the past 10mins I've been laughing in pain, giggling to my self, and screaming at my screen and I've come to realize this only happens when I get really really bored.

So, my qeastion to you fokes, how do I cure myself of this thing, cuz I can barley stand on my legs, without being so board to even bother to stand up and also I have noticed that suffer trough server boredom causes alot of stress, then forcing me to start drinking.

So any tips out there please, friendly Tenno?, cuz right now I have nothing to do, no matter what game or video or even standing up on my feet, makes me happy.

Thanks

Legion

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Alright, so of typing this massage of right now, I am severely bored and for the past 10mins I've been laughing in pain, giggling to my self, and screaming at my screen and I've come to realize this only happens when I get really really bored.

So, my qeastion to you fokes, how do I cure myself of this thing, cuz I can barley stand on my legs, without being so board to even bother to stand up and also I have noticed that suffer trough server boredom causes alot of stress, then forcing me to start drinking.

So any tips out there please, friendly Tenno?, cuz right now I have nothing to do, no matter what game or video or even standing up on my feet, makes me happy.

Thanks

Legion

You have the same problem as me XD

Just go out with friends and family and do more activities instead of staring at a screen 24/7. 

33 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

You have the same problem as me XD

Just go out with friends and family and do more activities instead of staring at a screen 24/7. 

I don't have any friends, or altest that much, and the ones I do are at Uni or busy with their jobs and family don't go out that much, and when they do, its just shopping or their own pals