Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Weapons: Knowledge needed

ArchangelusAlpharius

Question

So, stillprettynewtenno here, with questions on Syndicate weapons. 

1. Why is Vaykor Hek considered good? Wouldn't a Syndicate Modded standard Hek be better, with its higher single shot damage?(29.4 pellets?). 

2. Why is the Simulor good, and how does it work?

3. Sancti Tigris VS Vaykor Hek?

4. If I join an opposing syndicate to access their offerings, what is the process of rejoining your favored syndicate? Do I have to sacrifice every tier again?

5. Opinions on which syndicate weapons to farm for first? I'll be buying Red Veil offerings since I am not getting anywhere close to spacenaziassassins. 

6. Standard plat rates for syndicate weapons?

7. Advice?

4 answers to this question

1. Crit Headshot = MUCH higher damage, Vaykor Hek also has much higher DPS

2. Simulor is not good, Synoid Simulor is good. Even though it has less crit, it has auto headshot, so go with a crit build and just keep spamming the balls. (Don't put split chamber)

3. Vaykor Hek

4. Sacrifice Standings

5. Personal Preference

6. 20 - 30 Plat

7. Synoid Simulor is the most overpowered weapon in game alongside with Tonkor. I am not talking about "Top Tier" here,not those Soma P and Boltor P weaklings.
 Synoid Simulor and Tonkor are the definition of OP. Vaykor Hek is one of the top tier that is close to the OP list, but isn't due to the lack of CC comparing to Tonkor and SS. IMO, Vaykor Hek can be the 3rd most powerful weapon more or less. All the Syndicate weapons can be considered Top Tier except for Telos Boltor, Telos Akbolto and Secura Cestra

I'm not going to rephrase everything above because there's no need to. I will share with you what I did, and how I chose syndicates. I am currently in Suda and hexis because I wanted the telos and the simulor. I also wanted to grab up the large shield and energy tanks offered first. I stress these to new players because there is NOTHING in my opinion more annoying than jumping into a lor or a high level sortie ect, with several other mr10+ players and being the only one with them. Im being a little dramatic here but it's irresponsible lol. Now granted ev trin, blah blah. Whatever, my point is by the time you start reaching double digits in mastery rank you should be able to carry your own weight with your own frames all the time. Now after my soapbox is gone, any of the choosing between higher tier weapons is mostly going to come down to your choice. Some people spazz out and look at raw numbers only. While numbers are important to an extent I have to laugh at pis sing matches. My hek does 5 more damage than your vendor hek, blah blah. Either gun is going to do a ridiculous amount of damage so why does it really matter? The vaykor has the proc, which is what is great about ANY syndicate weapon, already built in. To have the same proc on the regular hek, requires you burn a mod slot. Don't get me wrong it's a very useful mod and well worth it, but automatically puts it at a disadvantage for me. What I personally do is keep myself in Suda and hexis, level them both quick, and either trade or sale augments or weapons to other syndicate users. My experience on ps4 the primaries go for 30 and the secondaries 25. A lot of people will flat trade you. Quick, easy and simple. Then that just leaves your easy road to getting the large health and ammo tanks. That way you run as efficient as possible. Just my advice.

1. Modded Hek may have more pellets per shot in it but it has less shots in the mag, a little less accuracy and much less crit chance then the Vaykor Hek, they both have about equal DPS so just pick your favorite of the 2.

2. The standard version of the Simulor is not great, the Synoid Simulor however is a fantastic weapon. basically the weapon shoots energy balls, when two of them combine they make a mini-explosion, when four of them combine it creates a mini-black hole, which is why people use it as Mirage(because a Mirage can shoot 5 shots with one pull of the trigger).

3. Personal preference, try both and decide for yourself.

4. No, you only need sacrifices for getting out of the negative ranks.

5. If you're willing to do a little bit of juggling you can get in 4 syndicates at once(Steel Meridian and Red Veil with New Loka and Perrin Sequence OR Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda) if you go with the former level only New Loka and Red Veil and keep Steel Meridian at neutral until both New Loka and Perrin Sequence are maxed, if you go with the latter only level Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian and keep Red Veil at neutral until both Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda are maxed.

6. Not sure, never had to buy any.

7. IMO Steel Meridian has the best syndicate weapons, Vaykor Marelok is arguably the best secondary in the game and the Vaykor Hek is an incredible primary.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Girnee

1. Crits.
  2. The Simulor is not good. It is bad. Very bad.
    The Synoid is overused because it has a huge explosion radius and cannot damage the user.
  3. Sancti Tigris. You can use any weapon in the game for any content (mods OP), so why not be sexy?
  4. You do not need to re-sacrifice the items. You do still need to sacrifice standing however.
  5. Suda, because lord on high. Good choice on avoiding those monsters in Red Veil.
  6. Zero. Weapons are non-physical goods and should therefore be free. If you are trading with someone other than me, probably 15-60p depending on how long you want to look for.
  7. Free yourself from your shackles. Use Slide mods.