The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick question about Rhino Prime and Ankyros Prime.

cincgr

Question

So I couldn't find anything recent from a google search that's why I am asking you people in this forum
Is Ankyros Prime viable for Rhino Prime ? I am running Galatine at the moment and I may or may not have bought an Ankyros Prime set in a good price. Is it worth crafting it ? How is it compared to Galatine ? I am a new player so I haven't really got my hands into late game, I am mainly running T2 and some T3's and you could say I am a casual player.
Thanks for any answers.

14 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

...No they're not...

You should use them more. :P

The Ankyros is viable for any frame. It deals insane amounts of damage and red criticals with Blood Rush.

Would you say it can affect my damage output in T3-T4 missions to the point where I would be dumb to use them instead of Galatine ?

Just now, cincgr said:

Would you say it can affect my damage output in T3-T4 missions to the point where I would be dumb to use them instead of Galatine ?

If you have the right set up, and can keep up with level 60+ enemies. 

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

5 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

...No they're not...

You should use them more. :P

The Ankyros is viable for any frame. It deals insane amounts of damage and red criticals with Blood Rush.

They deal more DPS than tekko that's for sure. Though tekko red crit easier with only blood rush and they got slash. But ankyros prime was really :poop: back in it's former days.

Despite the damage output, would you say fist weapons are fun to play with ? I have never tried them and I would love to know your opinions. Hvae you guys tried Ankyros ? How is it ? Is it fun ?

Just now, cincgr said:

Despite the damage output, would you say fist weapons are fun to play with ? I have never tried them and I would love to know your opinions. Hvae you guys tried Ankyros ? How is it ? Is it fun ?

It's more about how a fist weapon looks and what stance you use on it.

The better stance is Gaias Tragedy. 

I would've said that it could stay with you past lvl 60+ if I haven't used it there, and it was quite fun :P

6 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

It's more about how a fist weapon looks and what stance you use on it.

The better stance is Gaias Tragedy. 

I would've said that it could stay with you past lvl 60+ if I haven't used it there, and it was quite fun :P

Will check the stance out, you don't think Seismic Palm is good ?

14 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Are you planning on using combos or just mashing e? If you don't care about combos all that much, it shouldn't really depend on the stance then.

I play mostly around combos