Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get monthly warframe statistics?

Grobbus

I really enjoyed the yearly statistics for most/least used Warframe and Weapon, but can we get it monthly? I'm really curious which was the most/least used warframe/mission and weapon each month.
The format would look like this :
Most/Least used Warframe
Most/Least played Regular Mission
Most/Least played Void Mission
Most/Least used Primary Weapon
Most/Least used Secondary Weapon
Most/Least used Melee Weapon

This is a very bad idea. Just look at the last announcement of the leastplayed Frame and following Banshee bashing.

It appears they are creating statisitcs for further develepment, however what amazed me the most is not the part which Frame/Weapon is played the most/least, but the part that leading heads of DE had no idea of the results.

There are two problems:

1. Community overreaction - for information "Vauban is the least played frame" possible reaction would be "Vauban sucks" "H Sortie 1-3 no Vaubans" and stuff like that. When the issue is that V. is just a bit harder to get.

2. Limited value of such data. Since it dosnt matter what is best, since second best may be different by 1%. This data could also influence players choices "Soma Prime is most popular i would run SomaP to".

3. Least played would just a weapon which is hard to get. Like melee Sheeve.

What could be done for lolz is publishing data of all frames popularity. Full data but only for Frames/Primary etc. Or mission popularity. This would also lead to overestimation from part of community which knows better. But as a whole we could learn to ignore that.

Most used Warframe/Weapon isn't interesting for me,
but most played missions would be really nice.

Because:
Sometimes I want maybe to level and play against Corpus, then I have to check Node by Node, to find one where other players are active.