The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

keeping both Rhino and Rhino prime

dodorichard

Question

9 answers to this question

thanks for the input guys. I might keep it just because I am using him a lot and also my Excal with exalted blade. I have a lot of Plat so may buy some slots since I don't plan on getting many warframes.  Next one I plan on getting is Loki Prime, too bad Excal Prime is no longer available since I would LOVE to have one.

always keep your stuff they are nice to go back to at times when you are more seasoned and higher in mr as a player.  this makes it nice to have a somewhat reasonable frame and weapons to play with the newer players and also makes you show tips and highlights strengths and weaknesses.

I mainly use primes in the void and derelict and occasionally in the starchart  if I was already using it in the void and wanted to do a quick alert.

I recently had the same thought and ultimately sold the standard rhino, but I don't have much plat and had five frames waiting to be claimed in the foundry.  If you have the room or plat to buy room it won't hurt to keep it until you need room.  I used it for extra set ups to take less time between missions as the difference in stats wasn't that big for some lesser used set ups.  In the end, the parts are super easy to farm, especially with a beefed up Excal's Exalted Blade which you already have.  It takes me just a few hits to take down the boss with my EB.  The parts don't require much to build either.  You could always farm them now and just keep the bps if you want to make sure you can rebuild it in case DE changes how it is acquired.  After doing the Chroma missions, I keep a bp of all standard regular frame parts anyway.