The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Fix Lag

Koshiro-Ryu

Question

I'm experiencing a huge fps drop, my computer was a potato to begin with.. but could still run warframe relatively smooth, since update 18.5 my fps has dropped dramatically from 30-40 to literally 1.. 5, at most ill get 20, I can't do ANY missions, I tried an alert.. by time i was loaded in it was over and my fps was at 1, i couldn't even make it to extraction.. its great we have new graphics but terrible for us on S#&$ty comps.. i'm pretty upset because i love this game and now i can't do anything but sit inside my ship.. even in my ship i get 10-12 fps. 

So please, if anyone has a fix for this, please help me, I have done everything recommended from a few youtube videos, they didn't help A thing. My graphics are all at low, everything in display is set to low, resolution ext.. I started playing in windowed mode too.. I HATE WINDOWED MODE. I really need the help guys.  

14 answers to this question

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

DirectX giving you any problems?

I'm not sure.. I don't know what directX is, but if it's display settings it's likely turned off.. I turned off everything and followed a guide from a popular 'how to stop lag in warframe' youtube video, or something with that title.. sadly the guide didn't help