The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Test on the Moon?

Mand0

Question

Hey there. I tried one of the new Moon missions (rescue on Zeipel). I came into a Hall of Ascension that I haven't seen before. It has several platforms to step on and each of it plays a a humming voice (like a high human female voice). The Test is srated by using a hackable console without actually having to do a hacking minigame. Some of those Platforms begin to shine blue after doing so and i guess it's your task to step on them in the right order. After doing so the hums repeated and I heard a sound (possibly an opening door?) but couldnt see where it came from. I climbed on top of the strange thing the test takes place around but on top there was just a single container with random crap inside. There's also a tiny gap you can see throughwith a teleporter behind it. SO there's defintely more to it although i couldnt find out what.

I'll post a screenshot for this.

Has anybody encountered this room yet?

Edit: after stepping on the platforms seems not to be finished (since the teleporter is still locked). Also there are some platforms left that still play voices while others are deactivated. Maybe what i thought was a repeat of the voices i heard after solving the first part wasn't a repeat but instead the next step

Edited by Mand0

2 answers to this question

Thx mate. This is the room i was talking about. So no need for screenshots anymore :D. Thx a lot

Btw i also found this container and just like in the Vid mine was empty too. But aren't those containers supposed to completely disappear after opening them? Mine just satyed on the map with its destroyed form. Also just like me the dude in the Vid didnt enter a portal and I know there is one there. It's at the top of the device in the middle of the puzzle room. If you climb up there you can see it through a gap. I wonder what the reward is (if that's not a troll from DE and you actually can't get there at all :D)

Edited by Mand0