The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for new focus farm method since DE gutted deception

Skaleek

Question

Hey guys,

Looking for a few clever tenno that can tell me how I can max my focus rep in under an hour without an exp booster now. It used to take me 35-45m stealth farming ponaturi But DE has decided that if its not draco, it just shouldnt be viable. So please, if anyone has a really viable method of getting your full 100k focus in less than an hour, please enlighten me and be as detailed as possible, thanks.

3 answers to this question

Stealth running Ludi, Ceres with high duration high range Ivara, sleep arrows and covert lethality dagger.  Just keep all enemies in range slept so they don't become alerted to you killing things and keep the 500% multiplier going, sometimes hold off on big packs until a focus booster spawns then go to town.

This is one run, no boosters:

Spoiler

Q0wn0Ec.jpg

What did they do to deception?

Edited by Gelkor

2 hours ago, Gelkor said:

Stealth running Ludi, Ceres with high duration high range Ivara, sleep arrows and covert lethality dagger.  Just keep all enemies in range slept so they don't become alerted to you killing things and keep the 500% multiplier going, sometimes hold off on big packs until a focus booster spawns then go to town.

This is one run, no boosters:

Hidden Content

What did they do to deception?

enemies don't respawn in deception now