Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are The Other Factions/tilesets Getting Their Own Ciphers?

Soulie

If you notice every time you have to hack a panel, it says "Grineer Cipher".  Doesn't matter if it's on a corpus ship or grineer asteroid base.

I think it's time that the Corpus get their own special hacking mini-game.  Once that's different than the Grineer version.

If anyone has any ideas one what it could be, please suggest below.

How about no hacking minigames? They are so laughably easy and pointless that their only purpose right now is to ruin the pace of the game. Even when they lock the doors, all it does is stop them from getting reinforcements and end up screwing themselves over in the process. Why have door locking in the first place if it makes nothing harder?

How about no hacking minigames? They are so laughably easy and pointless that their only purpose right now is to ruin the pace of the game. Even when they lock the doors, all it does is stop them from getting reinforcements and end up screwing themselves over in the process. Why have door locking in the first place if it makes nothing harder?

Because rushing.

Because rushing.

Yeah, okay, since when has a lockdown whose cipher can be broken in under six seconds stopped a rusher? Okay, MAYBE a harder cipher could slow down rushers, but if you have ever rushed an objective before solo or with close friends you know that the lockdown is so meaningless and rare that even if it does happen it is really only a minor annoyance. Perhaps if they made it so that you had to hack every single door then maybe it would be enough to stop rushers, but the more annoying they make ciphers the more it ruins the pace of the game for everyone.

Yeah, okay, since when has a lockdown whose cipher can be broken in under six seconds stopped a rusher? Okay, MAYBE a harder cipher could slow down rushers, but if you have ever rushed an objective before solo or with close friends you know that the lockdown is so meaningless and rare that even if it does happen it is really only a minor annoyance. Perhaps if they made it so that you had to hack every single door then maybe it would be enough to stop rushers, but the more annoying they make ciphers the more it ruins the pace of the game for everyone.

The rusher stopped to do the hacking right? They stopped sprinting and flipping around. Tada, they were stopped.

The rusher stopped to do the hacking right? They stopped sprinting and flipping around. Tada, they were stopped.

For a couple seconds... yay... No, there needs to be a better way to stop rushers that lasts for more than ten seconds.

For a couple seconds... yay... No, there needs to be a better way to stop rushers that lasts for more than ten seconds.

How about you speed up instead ?

I am currently leveling another Rhino and I still move faster than people at times.

And I do break everything (enemies and stuff) in front of me.

How about you speed up instead ?

I am currently leveling another Rhino and I still move faster than people at times.

And I do break everything (enemies and stuff) in front of me.

Oh no, I personally don't care rushers because I only play private games so that I can rush all I want to or take my time all I want to. No, my point was that he was saying that the whole point of the cipher was to stop rushers but really its just a small annoyance that the game doesn't need more of and could honestly do without.

Oh no, I personally don't care rushers because I only play private games so that I can rush all I want to or take my time all I want to. No, my point was that he was saying that the whole point of the cipher was to stop rushers but really its just a small annoyance that the game doesn't need more of and could honestly do without.

Actually, I was giving a counter-reason for it to stay in. The real reason, i'm assuming, as for why it's in the game is for you to have a panic moment when you get locked in a small room with a lot of enemies that can be extremely annoying to take out. For example, several shockwave moas in a supply cupboard. Making situations for the player to think about and test their panic levels.