The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

arcwing

dodorichard

Question

this is a total noob question so please be patient

have had a really hard time getting the bp for the arcwing. Have one part (the wing) from excavation but game keeps saying I need to get it, even after I have finished it in the forge. the other two parts-harness and systems. I just passed MR 6 but this I cannot get and its really holding me back from doing other missions. Is my game broken or is there something I am not getting?

Got so fed up I am considering flat our using plat to buy it, got plenty of that.

If I do buy it, would you recommend the Itzal or Elytron? seems like Elytron is better but its 275 compared to 325 for the less powerful Itzal, am I missing something?

5 answers to this question

Don't buy Elytron and/or Itzal if the only reason you are doing it is that you can't get through the quest.  The game will still want you to complete the quest before it lets you do any archwing content.  This happened to people who built Odonata Prime without doing the archwing quest, since it can be farmed from normal Void missions or traded for.

59 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

so you mean like Survival? have to keep up the excavation for at least 4 times on the same map tile?

wait until I get all three before I head for the exit (right now I exit after the 1st part - wing drops)

Exactly, keep in the mission for the other drops. Same concept as survival/defense.