Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[warframe concept] Khepera the goddess, the blue lotus (with cocept art) the queen of insects

(PSN)glider700

Name:
Khepera

Role
CC/AOE

Theme
insect/parasite

Origin:
hepri (Kheper, Khepera, Chepri, Khephir) was associated with the scarab or dung beetle (Scarabaeus sacer), making her one of the most famous insect goddess's. The Egyptians watched the scarab beetle rolling dung into a ball and pushing it along the ground.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Stats

Health
125.0 (375.0 at rank 30)
Shields 
100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)
Armor
Power
200.0 (300.0 at rank 30)
Sprint speed
__________________________________________________________________________________________
concept art: Khepera
15wjoxv.png
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
power list  
Ability Name 1: protrusion 
Ability Name 2: evolution 
Ability Name 3: subterranean travel 
Ability Name 4: parasitize 

Capability: Generates poisonous stingers from her back recasting this ability shoots them out like  missiles when they impale the target they emit a special gas that gives your enemies phobia of there worst fears  being under water, fear of a giant snake, and fear of guns. (the list keeps going)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: evolution 

Capability: Creates an adhesive substances from her body. this will lock her in a turret mode creating and shooting cocoons which can slow enemies down or stick them to the ground or Create a self cocoon shielding her from damage.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Subterranean Travel

Capability: can burrow to hide underground or evade attacks and for underground travel, as well as launch surprise attacks.Burrowing underground can weaken ground structure, creating traps or pitfalls. The farther you travel the more energy you it consumes.

Concept art
2ikfxie.png

Capability: can disperse her body into a swarm of insects, scattering into large area while retaining control over her fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part the insects can crawl under the skin and flesh of living or dead beings and force them to fight and can mutilate them to gain strength.

Light armor units give and store health for allies.

enemies with shields the insects can eat that when turning off the ability they spit it on to Khepera to giver her more shields.

Inspiration

20uabfd.png

Weapons: 1/3

Melee 

Spoiler

1ruhdv.png

Edited by (PS4)glider700

it would be cool if the ultimate that disperse her body into a swarm of insects works like wukong's cloud walker, player controlling that swarm of insects which is deadly when directly hit enemies health that's made of flesh/cloned flesh, if enemies are armored/shielded the bugs can strip the enemies from their armor/shield.

Edited by FitzSimmons

She looks like a decepticon XD Yet very cool) The 4th skill can be like a lifestill with a bonus. The health can be stored to heal her or others in need. Or it can give HP above max, so she will be a bit of tanky after hitting a bunch of foes. What do you think?

Edited by Siemour

4 minutes ago, Siemour said:

She looks like a decepticon XD Yet very cool) The 4th skill can be like a lifestill with a bonus. The health can be stored to heal her or others in need. Or it can give HP above max, so she will be a bit of tanky after hitting a bunch of foes. What do you think?

Sounds pretty good actually.

10 minutes ago, FitzSimmons said:

it would be cool if the ultimate that disperse her body into a swarm of insects works like wukong's cloud walker, player controlling that swarm of insects which is deadly when directly hit enemies health, if enemies are armored/shielded the bugs can strip the enemies from their armor/shield.

Huh I never thought of that before. I'll combine both your ideas and it'll become the best ultimate for her.

1 minute ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Sounds pretty good actually.

Also an idea for synergy with 1st skill - if the enemy is under the effect of 1st skill, the swarm:

1 - does more damage / do more lifesteel from that foe.

2 - can srpead the gas around with it and start a chaos among the foes.

Why not make it a bit more op XD

6 minutes ago, Siemour said:

Also an idea for synergy with 1st skill - if the enemy is under the effect of 1st skill, the swarm:

1 - does more damage / do more lifesteel from that foe.

2 - can srpead the gas around with it and start a chaos among the foes.

Why not make it a bit more op XD

How about 

1 - does more damage and more lifesteal to if the enemy is under phobia.

2 - when one enemy gets phobia it spreads to the next and starts a chaos among the foes.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

Just now, (PS4)glider700 said:

2 - when one enemy gets phobia it spreads to the next and starts a chaos among the foes.

that would be a perfect crowd control for a defence and alike) But - Mad grineer might not get affected XD

1 minute ago, Siemour said:

that would be a perfect crowd control for a defence and alike) But - Mad grineer might not get affected XD

I can actually see that a contagious gas in the air that does toxic damage it really would be perfect for defense and others the

maniac won't get affected though that's one down side.  But with her 4th ability the insect bugs can swarm him and take,control of his body dead or alive and he will have a new yellow jacket look.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

I can actually see that a contagious gas in the air that does toxic damage it really would be perfect for defense and others the

maniac won't get affected though that's one down side.  But with her 4th ability the insect bugs can swarm him and take,control of his body dead or alive and he will have a new yellow jacket look.

Ooo are we getting new designers for enemies nothing like shadows or sand right because I personally would like to see my new minions are they going to have bugs on there heads to control them or is it really in there skin.

Well well well, what we have here?no one has figured out who she is? ....Airachnid from Trasformers prime

iEdmPB2.png2C3xZb3.jpgDf0R565.png

I don't think that DE can make a copy of her

at least you could write "I took inspiration from ..."

Edited by Fi-le

3 minutes ago, Fi-le said:

Well well well, what we have here?no one has figured out who she is? ....Airachnid from Trasformers prime

iEdmPB2.png2C3xZb3.jpgDf0R565.png

I don't think that DE can make a copy of her

It won't be a copy the artwork is still a work and progress with a little more tweaking I'll look like a new person just you wait.

ya the inspiration can be added thx.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

2 minutes ago, Raizen. said:

I think you should come with deeper stuff cuz i think it can pe seen by warframe staff and it would be certainly an honour for you too.

*Crossed fingers*

Interesting how would I do that is it by lore, quest, or other things like that.

glider not gonna lie im a little jealous your powers sound cool and i like your design. More to the point my fav power are the second and third ones Third one reminds me of hydroids puddle except mobile. only thing bad i have to say is the 1st power maybe change the desription to "cause subject to think allies are their worst fears" so you can make it have a radiation effect.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)DHkarate said:

glider not gonna lie im a little jealous your powers sound cool and i like your design. More to the point my fav power are the second and third ones Third one reminds me of hydroids puddle except mobile. only thing bad i have to say is the 1st power maybe change the desription to "cause subject to think allies are their worst fears" so you can make it have a radiation effect.

I can give you a starter website that I got my power inspirations from. I'll PM you