The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player needs help!

ChaosMage

Question

Hey guys, so i've been playing Warframe since the early beta, and have a pretty decent collection of gear and stuff. However, around 2 years or so, give or take several months, I stopped playing the game. Now im interested in getting back into it. Do ypu guys think that after missing so many updates and stuff, i would just be left in the dust? What i mean is, would i be too far behind everyone else? Also, what has changed in the past year? Is tghere anything new i would need to know to help me get back on my feet?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Just about every core mechanic in the game that could change while still resembling the base game has changed, lol. To that degree, however, things are moving in a good direction, and with tons of newbie players, while you certainly might have been left in the dust by anyone you might have been playing with before, there is a wide swath of players of all ranks, from 0 to 21. It'll take time to get up to speed, but it's still a fun and rewarding game worth getting back into.

1 hour ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Damage 2.0? Melee 2.0? Were you still there when those were introduced? There is likely so much that it's probably best to browse the warframe wiki a little or watch a few guides on youtube.

Yes, I was still here when both damage 2.0 and meelee 2.0 were implemented. Anything else I would need to know?

1 hour ago, SquireAngel said:

Just about every core mechanic in the game that could change while still resembling the base game has changed, lol. To that degree, however, things are moving in a good direction, and with tons of newbie players, while you certainly might have been left in the dust by anyone you might have been playing with before, there is a wide swath of players of all ranks, from 0 to 21. It'll take time to get up to speed, but it's still a fun and rewarding game worth getting back into.

THERE ARE 21 LEVELS NOW??!! Jesus...