The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squads Lack of players?

(XBOX)TSFxSHINARUI 00

Hey guys im a X1 player. New to the game only been playing 4 two days but already reached max rank on excalibur n weapons. So my issues is founding players to complete missions with. I unlocked like 5 or 6 planets n did most missions solo. Bcz there are either no squads or when there are its just doesnt seem 2 pair me up. I remember having missions where thereare 20+ players but not platooning with any1.

So any active X1 players please add me n help me out wipp be much appreciated.

I am having the same problem, some missions absolutely need a squad and when I cannot find them just kills me. I have had luck with recruiting and sometimes I get an OP player for the mission I am doing and then its not too fun because they just faceroll through the mission and I get to kill nothing and just seem like dead weight. Wish there was a way to match or meet like level players for raids in quest missions.

I have joined a clan recently but have not started to use the teamspeak or bringing them in on raids with me. Another thing might be the time zone you are in, harder to find players when you are up but everyone else is still asleep.

Depends on mission and planet, let's take for instance an exterm on Sedna that node might be completely be abandoned, why? Once complete almost no reasono go back and do it again. New star chart rework is looking to address this , when? SOON TM. But take for instance a dark sector or meta node i.e Draco and you're almost guranteed to find other players, it just depends on what you're exacty playing 

it is difficult to find players when you're new, as you'll be doing stuff that doesn't really reward a veteran player (assuming they don't think being nice is it's own value, but whatever). there are a few ways you can reach out.

- recruit chat is specifically for finding groups. type in what you need help with, and if you're lucky someone might find the time to help you.

- you could also try joining a clan, there's always Clans looking for newer players, and are usually happy to help them.

- it's also possible to run into a Guide of The Lotus while at the lower-level Relays like Strata. they can give you tips, and IIRC, they can also assist you on missions.

the assistance is out there, just keep searching and you'll find someone eventually.

Hey guys im a X1 player. New to the game only been playing 4 two days but already reached max rank on excalibur n weapons. So my issues is founding players to complete missions with. I unlocked like 5 or 6 planets n did most missions solo. Bcz there are either no squads or when there are its just doesnt seem 2 pair me up. I remember having missions where thereare 20+ players but not platooning with any1.

So any active X1 players please add me n help me out wipp be much appreciated.

Hey Tennos!!

Your discussion is the main reason why ya want to find a clan.  Minamoto Genji is a storm clan that has 50 active players who use mic to group up, set up fireteams, and run various missions together.  We are mostly eastern time, but we have members playing night and day.

If you think you could benefit from our help, xb1 msg me at millz monzter.

Thx,

Millz