The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know how to open this room?

MrJxt

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't think anyone answered this.

To get into the room with all that loot, go through the rift into the broken moon. There should be an explosive barrel in the middle of the room you are standing in. Shoot it and it will break apart some support structures, go back through the rift and a chunk will follow you though and break the door leaving it open.

Not worth your time tbh. I thought i'd get maybe a few mods, but all i got were resources and credits.

That`s part of the new spy vaults on the moon. Part of a larger puzzle. You have to alternate between broken/pristine world to open some doors. That`s why the minimap is showing all that. Use that rift to go to the unbroken world and start the puzzle. For this vault, almost everything is on a timer. You gotta act fast. 

To enter the vault in the pristine world you have to do some door puzzle, with 6 slots you have to stand on them in order. 

you need to go to the past and activate a button in that room but to do so you need to be in the present to reach the room. you nee to go to the room with the buttons in the present and on your map you see the north room you need to go through there and do the curved room to get to the button go through the rift to the part, shoot the button and then go back to the present finish the puzzle and it will be opened. But for all the effort you put in for a chance to get something i find is a little drastic.

Just now, TrueHawkEye said:

But for all the effort you put in for a chance to get something i find is a little drastic.

I like that its quite the challenge. Yeah, they need to make it worthwhile, it gives almost nothing good (like most normal missions...)